©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Its Monday....BLEH....

M

McKenzie

Need I say more? :rolleyes:

*ahem*....I mean....I hope everyone has a good day :jump:

P

pincrusher

i actually look forward to mondays cause i work more on the weekends than i do the beginning of the week. weekends are just plain hell for me!!!! mondays i can take it nice and slow and actuially get plenty of sleep, something i dont get much of on the weekends.

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
w00t....cant argue with that Pin :D
LOL, i work 12hr+ days on the weekends but only work about 3hrs per day during the week. those darn newspapers get to big on the weekends and it takes much longer to deliver them plus i work part time at a DICKS sporting goods store in the golf pro shop and my hours are mainly on the weekends. weekends also suck for me because the golf courses are so overcrowded and way more expensive on the weekends :D
at least the gym is pretty empty on the weekends when i get a chance to stop in. :)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I bust my ass every weekend getting this damn house ready to rent out. I'm just about to say f... it and get a contractor out here to finish it up. I like going to work on Monday because I can rest. lol

M

McKenzie

Umm...speaking of which Pin...I dont think I got my paper yesterday? :(

:D

Imdaman....there is nothin sexier than a big ol sweaty man in a toolbelt :) Keep at it!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
This monday really sucks because i just spent almost 1 grand in college books. Damn that would have been lots of gear.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
healthfreak said:
This monday really sucks because i just spent almost 1 grand in college books. Damn that would have been lots of gear.
yeah but think about all that gear you'll be able to afford once ya get that masters........good luck in college bro.....don't quit.. ;)