©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

proud poppa

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
My 3 and a half year old daughter had her first karate lesson today.My wife said I was glowing just watching her. It was so cool. I have been waiting for that moment when all the pain of being a father dissappears and you feel such joy. And if one of you calls me a fag I will have to visit the bank and start changing signatures and avatars. Anyway just had to share it with someone else.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Cool, I just got married last month.But I dont plan on having kids untill I finish college. I took karate for a while, Gl to her. let us know when she gets her first belt.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Blackbird said:
My 3 and a half year old daughter had her first karate lesson today.My wife said I was glowing just watching her. It was so cool. I have been waiting for that moment when all the pain of being a father dissappears and you feel such joy. And if one of you calls me a fag I will have to visit the bank and start changing signatures and avatars. Anyway just had to share it with someone else.

Watching your kids grow up is such an amazing thing! I enjoy it as much as I possibly can now because I realize later I will be in jail for killing some little punk ass kids who try hitting on my daughters! :sniper:

M

McKenzie

LOL @ Steel :D

Congrats Blackbird.....3-1/2...I bet she looked so cute!

umm...it didnt happen to be daddy's idea for karate lessons and not ballet lessons? :confused: I sense there was a reasoning of some sort? :D

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
No wonder you rose to mod so fast Mac. You are quick. JK Actually it was my wife's idea, but I had no problem with it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I've got three girls. They are 18, 20 and 26. I would give anything for them to be small and watch them go through all of those phases again.
Congrats bro. Why would anyone call you a fag?