©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Once again...heavy has been fired.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Oh yeas my brothers, it is true. Once again the massive and impenetrable heavy has been fired. Dont you just hate bosses? PS. Have fun at work tomorrow....lmfao. :D

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
healthfreak said:
Damn that sucks! what do you mean again. How many times has this happened?

Twice this last six months....I guess my constant eating and anti-social behavior may have something to do with it...I guess Im just not customer freindly! Only this time I have no savings, but Id rather have time to get my head together and lift than be at work with fat alcoholic, drug using, cheeseburger eating slobs...... and now I will also have the time to come back to the boards :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Damn, maybe you can get a job with BigSarge at his workplace. If they havent fired him for his friendly attitude yet, I think you'd be fine :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
Damn, maybe you can get a job with BigSarge at his workplace. If they havent fired him for his friendly attitude yet, I think you'd be fine :D

Sarge works part-time as an Anger-Management Counselor.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
Twice this last six months....I guess my constant eating and anti-social behavior may have something to do with it...I guess Im just not customer freindly!
You don't seem the type. At least not on the boards. Maybe it's time to move to the USA.

That sucks bro. I've been in your shoes though and I admit it was my fault.

I'm learning to be user friendly in my old age. It's so much easier to pay my bills when i have an income.

Last edited: