©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren/Anadrol

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I came off my last cycle about 6 weeks ago - Deca, d-bol, sust. I want to start my next and have some GP Trenbolone and Anadrol 50. Do you think this is a good stack?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
no! are you gonna run test with it? that will supress you very much and can also cause some prolactin induced sides. i don't like it.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
time on = time off..... i would wait longer than 6wks before starting your next cycle i assume u ran ur first one 10-12wks then ur pct 3wks.. id wait 15wks max

P

pincrusher

gpearl383 said:
I came off my last cycle about 6 weeks ago - Deca, d-bol, sust. I want to start my next and have some GP Trenbolone and Anadrol 50. Do you think this is a good stack?
those are both some very strong products. what kind of cycle experience do you have?

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
i was going to wait another couple of weeks...last cycle was 12 weeks. Total I have done around 8-10 cycles (not sure exactly) over last 4 yrs. Before this last cycle I was off for 12-14 months. I really wanted to do winny and tren but i want to do another bulking cycle and get bigger first. Anyone have any recommendations. I wanted to try that test 400 anyone have any experience with it.

W

wolfyEVH

gpearl383 said:
i was going to wait another couple of weeks...last cycle was 12 weeks. Total I have done around 8-10 cycles (not sure exactly) over last 4 yrs. Before this last cycle I was off for 12-14 months. I really wanted to do winny and tren but i want to do another bulking cycle and get bigger first. Anyone have any recommendations. I wanted to try that test 400 anyone have any experience with it.

if you're ever going to run tren, (really anything) make sure test is the base steroid you use. like making a sandwich. the test is always the bread.

after 8-10 cycles you still want to get bigger? how tall are you and how much do you weigh??? how old are you as well.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Im 6-1, 217lbs, 27, 18% bf. I want to bulk up to say 240-245 and gain as much muscle as i can for the next 6 months then shred up for next summer. Like I said before i was off for the last 12-14 months and so was my lifting so i just go back in the game say 8-9 months ago. I look OK but need to get back the way i was 2 yrs ago.