©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi-test 400 + tren cycle

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Whats up guys, I just finished my second cycle, and I am planning my third one out. I have heard many great things about tren, but I have heard the negetive as well. I want to give it a try. Here is what I got for my cycle. I just need some help with the tren.

Hi-test 400 - 800mg/wk for 12 weeks
d-bol - 50mg/day for 4 weeks

and of course pct.

Now my question to you guys is how should I run the tren? I was thinking I should go with tren acetate, because of its short ester.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fuzion said:
Now my question to you guys is how should I run the tren? I was thinking I should go with tren acetate, because of its short ester.
I agree totally with the acetate. You may be lucky enough to have no sides whatsoever, but if you do experience them, acetate clears your system much faster.
Some people run tren 6 weeks out of a cycle, but I know people who have ran it for 20 or longer with no problems.
I would recommend you run it the length of your cycle, if you don't experience bad side effects.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
D.R....What could be worse than cytomel/clen...Talk about nite sweets..Oh Boy!