©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bitch tits??

cvel2805

Jun 26, 2005
Was just wondering how much 'tenderness' itchiness or inflammation there should be round the nipple area to justify taking nolva throughout a cycle?? Is it natural to get a small amount of fat build up under the nipple regardless?? I have this, but i'm not sure whether it's totally the AAS or the ridiculous diet which is stacking on the fat...??? Can I rely on this subsiding once I start my PCT, or should more immediate action be taken...???

Thanks

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
I experienced gyno symptoms myself my last cycle, and the itchiness and tenderness were unquestionable. It is very common to get some fat buildup under the nipple during a cycle, so if this is the case no problem. Small lumps are what you should be concerned about. If you develop gyno symptoms it is important to take action as soon as possible. Do not wait until the end of your cycle to assess the situation. Always, Always, Always keep some Nolvadex or other anti-estrogen on hand. A few pills can reverse the symptoms right away during the early signs.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
cvel2805 said:
Was just wondering how much 'tenderness' itchiness or inflammation there should be round the nipple area to justify taking nolva throughout a cycle?? Thanks
You don't have to wait to get gyno symptoms to "justify" taking nolva. The positive effects on lipid profiles is justification enough.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Its more effective to be proactive than reactive, and an aromatase inhibitor would be a better choice than nolvadex to combat gyno. This way you don't have to worry about aromatization, and if it does happen, then you can throw the nolvadex in.

cvel2805

Jun 26, 2005
If i did start taking nolva, and felt like all syptoms had subsided, is it ok to stop the nolva then, or must you keep on taking it for the rest of the cycle???

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
cvel2805 said:
If i did start taking nolva, and felt like all syptoms had subsided, is it ok to stop the nolva then, or must you keep on taking it for the rest of the cycle???

Continue to take it througout the cycle. You should be taking some type of AI (arimidex, femara, aromasin) or anti-estrogen(nolvadex, clomid) during your cycle to PREVENT gyno and water retention. If you aren't, and you get signs of gyno, take 40mg of nolvadex for 7 days then drop the dose to 20mg, and at a minimum 10mg everyday through the duration of your cycle. Once you start to get gyno, you don't want to take the chance of it flaring back up again, so yes, continue. However, until you get to know how your body reacts to certain compounds, it would be wise to start an AI along with your cycle and Nolvadex on hand for gyno problems.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Be aware that aromatase inhibitors and some anti-estrogens work to different degrees for different people. I can take Arimidex by the pound and I still get itchy nips. If I take Nolvadex, it controls it. Femara also works well for me. If you are gyno sensitive, I would advise having more than one compound available to you in case you need it.

cvel2805

Jun 26, 2005
sorry for the hassling on this one, but is itchy nips the most relevant symptom for gyno?? i don't have ichy nips, but can swear that there is some sort of slight build of of fat in the nipple area....

Also, I read in one of Pincrusher's responses that if you do take Nolva throughout a cycle it will lessen the gains made during a cycle... this is why i wanted to be certain that I have the relevant syptoms before taking nolva...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Some people get gyno with no symptoms (although more rare), and others have all the symptoms. I seem to get a little swelling (kind of like fat) in the area on every cycle, but it goes away when I finish. If you think you are getting gyno signs, I would recommend taking nolvadex. A lot of AAS users become overly worried about it though and start to imagine that they are getting puffy or more sensitive when they are not.

Some say they notice that their gains are not as good on Nolvadex while others seem to think it only limits the water build up so you think you are not gaining as much. I saw a study once that did say it would limit gains a very minor amount. You have to ask yourself would you rather limit gains a tad and be safe, or get big but need a bra?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
A lot of AAS users become overly worried about it though and start to imagine that they are getting puffy or more sensitive when they are not.
You have to ask yourself would you rather limit gains a tad and be safe, or get big but need a bra?

Bingo!

We seem to develop a lot of hypochondriacs when the issue is gyno.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i just started taking nolva the other day. my nips started looking kinda puffy just a little and after about a week or two i noticed one nip to be a lil tender. i recentally upped my weekly dose then i started to notice the puffyness a lil more so fuck it better safe than sorry.

Last edited: