©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

RE: Phoenix Research Labs

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
RE: Phoenix Research Labs

Hey all,

A bud of mine just bought some gear from Phoenix Research Labs, and he seems to like it. Anyone else heard of them?? Typical shit, Eq(300mg), Deca(300mg), but they have a blend that sounds interesting(Test En, Test Cyp and Test Decaonate..all 100 mg each for a total of 300mg/ml) Nice long lasting esthers(none of that Sustanon shit!!!) Anyways, any info about them would be great..

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
Yes, it is in Canada. Why, you heard of them?? Let me know if you have as it looks like their prices are pretty good, but not sure of the quality. I want to buy some just the check them out...

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
I thought the same thing, but the receptors will react differently to the different esthers, therefore longer use without downregulation is possible with multiple esthers, and with the combo of long esthers, more stable Test levels

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
hmm, so why would anyone combine different Test esters? Seems like just sticking with one ester would be sufficient.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Unless they are combining short esters with longer esters, then your goal is to have the short esters hitting the receptors immediately so you experience quicker strength gains while you are waiting for the long esters to catch up. With short esters you usually have to inject more frequently though.