©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone from Los Angeles...

W

wolfyEVH

go to Venice Beach. you'll find your Arnold. Or drive to see one of us ;)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Ya fort lauderdale and miami is where they are. I recently went there and the gym was packed with roid users. I felt like an idiot in there presence. In cali there is lots of tennis players and surfers.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I wouldnt mind moving to california it sucks here in Utah. I moved here from portland oregon.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
healthfreak said:
True, home is where the jobs are. I used to have the stavation look but its not to fun looking like an eithiopian. check out the pic. this is right out of high school when I was 129.
Damn, you have come along way. Congrats! You looked like those starving kids on TV that fat Sally Struthers is always wanting my money for :D

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
kell11 said:
Sweets,Im not hiding,I'm right here...a kinder more "attentive" man you will NEVER find...

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Where do you old guys find this shit!!! :D

Zaven

May 18, 2005
sweetandlusty said:
Ok I moved to LA a year ago....you would think with the beaches and the weather....that I would find some HOT muscle bound men here...right?

WRONG! Where the hell are they hiding? All I seem to see are guys with eating disorders (no joke)...there are a TON of skinny skinny guys...guess it has to with the film industry!

I seriously will go crazy if I don't find my 'type' soon....GRRRRR!

Where are they hiding? :rolleyes:
Texas...!!!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Damn I got a little worried when I saw that Tee had replied here. I'm glad he didn't try to hit on you like these other low-lifes.

Tee is so old - dead guys come to him for advice.