©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It's A Girl

P

pincrusher

well we finally got our child assignment and pictures of our new baby girl. we will be going over to china sometime in the next 3-8 weeks and will spend 2 weeks in country. her name will be kyra ying (and my last name)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
well we finally got our child assignment and pictures of our new baby girl. we will be going over to china sometime in the next 3-8 weeks and will spend 2 weeks in country. her name will be kyra ying (and my last name)

AWSOME pin! Congrats brother and I hope everything goes great!

M

McKenzie

Congrats to you both Pin! I love girls :D How old is she? Keep us posted

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
CONGRATS BRO , there is nothing like a child that just wants to sit on your lap and watch tv. although they can be a pain in the ass the good ALWAYS out ways the bad... best of luck bro congrats again

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
congrats to your family and your new child. hope everything goes well for you.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Very happen for ya Pinc! I love my little girl! Little girls are great! Just remember - raising a good, respectable woman is literally impossible - without a strong bond between father and daughter.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Congrats brother! I am so happy for you and your wife. You deserve nothing but the best. Kyra Ying is a very beautiful name. Now all you need is a gun and shovel for when the boys start coming around! :D

P

pincrusher

thanks to all for the responses & well wishes. her birthday is december 11th so she is almost 9 months old. attached is some pictures of our child that were sent to us by the adoption agency.

Attachments

• Gaugerop.jpg
    Gaugerop.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 23
P

pincrusher

STEELADDICTION said:
Congrats brother! I am so happy for you and your wife. You deserve nothing but the best. Kyra Ying is a very beautiful name. Now all you need is a gun and shovel for when the boys start coming around! :D
dont need a gun or shovel, i i will need to do is answer the door and when they see how big her dad is they wont mess up LOL

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
dont need a gun or shovel, i i will need to do is answer the door and when they see how big her dad is they wont mess up LOL
First, congratulations bro.
Second, she is absolutely gorgeous.

Last, kids today aren't smart enough to know when they should be afraid.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
First, congratulations bro.
Second, she is absolutely gorgeous.

Last, kids today aren't smart enough to know when they should be afraid.
thanks and your right about modern day kids but i will make sure they know to be afraid of me LOL

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
I know im new to this but i just wanted to put my 2 pennys in, Congrats on your new born and just give her all the love and attention she is gunna need to survive in this crazy world bro! Her foundations starts now be and example for her to be proud of! I know you will, just by posting you have a new girl shows how excited you are and want the world to know!! AZwildcats