©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

can't stop screwin

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
my ex-wife. She has the best snatch I've ever had and I've been hittin it now for like 7 years. We have been divorced for 2 1/2 years and I can't stop hittin it. The problem is that she is a horrible person and I can't stand her. I want to try having a nice relationship with a good woman but everytime my ex comes around to visit our kids - my dick gets so hard that I must give it IMMEDIATE "relief." Thats all there is to it! Its very difficult to try and go somewhere and jack off when I know I can smack that thick ass and play with those sweet D-cups and shit. This is not a joke either guys. I've got a serious problem here. I can't start a relationship with another woman because I keep f'n my ex-wife! I wish that I could just stay away from the bitch but I am required to give her visitations with the kids every other weekend - so I am forced to see her!
What do I need to do? I'm NOT going to counseling for sex addiction or any bullshit like that. Somebody please give me a realistic solution!

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
BRO, I feel ya totally! My ex wife has the hottest body, best sex ever, but horrible person! Everytime I seen her, I had to fuck, had too!! You have to ween yourself from that shit bro! Its hard I know, but resist. Find yourself a good woman, and when your ex comes around, hold back. As soon as she leaves call your woman over and bang the shit out of her. The first few times (or more) you may be thinking about your ex, but after a while you don't want it as much, especially if you fuck your new woman like crazy cause your thinking of your ex. The new one will be all over you. Give it a try bro, BE STRONG, I call it VOODOO POONANNY!!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You have to be able to time that shit out though man. I can't ever do that. I've got another hot blonde with "perfect 10" body and shit but I can't depend on her to show up till later. I need "ass-on-demand"
You're making sense though. The problem is the ridiculous hard-on that starts throbbing like a bad headache. It has to have immediate attention - so its either f... the ex of jack-off. Jackin off is out when that freak is right there in front of me.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Cannons said:
I know bro, you just have to resist temptation. Believe it or not, you'll feel much better once you do!! Good luck!!

Yes I know I will be happier!
I'm miserable as long as I'm hittin that ass.

But did I mention how big it is? And how she kinda dances while shes fuckin me?

NEVERMIND - ITS OVER DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
imdaman1 said:
Yes I know I will be happier!
I'm miserable as long as I'm hittin that ass.

But did I mention how big it is? And how she kinda dances while shes fuckin me?

NEVERMIND - ITS OVER DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol

LMAO!! Resist temptation of the VOODOO POONANNY BROTHA!! :twisted: ITS EVIL!! :D

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Dont resist it, just pound it for now. and hopefully when you find the right girl then you'll stop. But hey, who am i to judge? lol

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
Dont resist it, just pound it for now. and hopefully when you find the right girl then you'll stop. But hey, who am i to judge? lol

Thanks alot Tex - I knew I could count on you bro. lol

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i hate to say it but i agree with tex , love it and enjoy it while you got it because one day it will be gone and you will say to your self i wish i could have hit it one more gooood time... once you have a new hottie in line that you start to care for your x- wife will be just that an . X.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
I'm with Tex and Cawb.... Hit that shit.... I love F'n my ex.... she came over last night to see our son and all I could think about is bending her over...... I use to be able to hit it anytime, and I am dying to hit it again... but she is kinda pissed right now...lol....

I took her to court last month for FULL custody of our 3 yr old son.... She has really been f'ing up... After she failed two drug test in a row she only get two supervised visits a week.... Needless to say... SHE AIN'T CUMMING OFF SHIT ..... :mad: :wallbash: :pat:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Bro's I've been in the same boat. Until you find someone else that can replace that ex in bed it's tough not to continue to see them. It took me almost 2 years to do it, I was with a HOT ass new girl - but the sex wasn't nearly as good. I had to think about the ex to get off. Then like 2 years later when I broke up with that girl I was right back to doing the original girl in like a day... Best of luck to ya!!!

W

wolfyEVH

i just hope you're not screwing your ex WHILE you're with someone else.......

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Don't you guys have any control?
What if you were in the military or some other job that required you to travel and you were married, but while you were away some perfect 10 hit all over you?
If you can't control yourself knowing another piece is only hours away, how would you control yourself knowing it would be months before you saw your wife again?
Don't you guys ever stop to think that we are going to explain all of this to our maker someday?
Personally, I have enough explaining to do. I don't want to keep adding to the list.