©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Donate to Hurricane Victims

W

wolfyEVH

I just wanted to tell everyone to, if they would kindly do, donate to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Most everywhere you go has places you can donate, the red cross, grocery store, walmart, pretty much everywhere. Even if its just 1 dollar, that will still help. I would hope everyone here would have the heart to donate at least 1 dollar to this. Hundreds, more than likely thousands, have lost their lives and think of the thousands and thousands of people who have nothing right now.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
wolfyEVH said:
I just wanted to tell everyone to, if they would kindly do, donate to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Most everywhere you go has places you can donate, the red cross, grocery store, walmart, pretty much everywhere. Even if its just 1 dollar, that will still help. I would hope everyone here would have the heart to donate at least 1 dollar to this. Hundreds, more than likely thousands, have lost their lives and think of the thousands and thousands of people who have nothing right now.

http://s1.amazon.com/paypage/PELYGQVJ8Q7IB/104-5871073-7738328#description

dontate to the above link

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Cookie said:
I have also donated to the Humane Society to help the animals in desperate need. Please remember them as well.

I made a donation for the animals as well.

P

pincrusher

my wife & i donate to the humane society quite often and did send an extra amount right after the hurricane. we also always get all our animals from the local SPCA'S instead of going to breeders since i would rather save the life of an existing animal than place an order for one that may come from one of those horrible breeding camps.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
These people really need your help even if its just a buck. Its much more of a problem than you can imagine.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
IF YOU DONATE TO FIRST NATIONAL BANK (THEY WILL MATCH TOTAL DOLLAR AMOUNT)
I ALSO HAVE TO AGREE ON THE BREEDING OF DOGS ,ETC /THIS PAST YEAR WE HAD A LITTER OF (9 BLUE PITTS WHICH AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE CASH WOULD BE GREAT UNTIL I END UP BUYING BACK 3 OF MY DOGS(SPCA) THAT APPARENTLY HAD BEEN ABUSED OR NEGLECTED BY PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THEM FROM ME!I COULDN,T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ONLY TO NEGLECT THEM! ANYWAYS I FOUND THEM GOOD HOMES THROUGH A FREIND AT PETA. AND CHOOSED TO FIX?NUET THE PARENTS TO PREVENT ANY FUTURE LITTERS. WHICH WASN,t EASY AFTER PAYING 1500/2200 a piece.But after seeing all those animals at spca just couldn,t be part of that prombelm!
THEIRS WAY TO MANY CARELESS PEOPLE OUT THERE :mad: :mad: :mad:

D.K.

Sep 8, 2005
~EAST COAST~
bump this most corps will match the donation of their employees.
your not throwing your money away with the red cross, these poeple
have nothing, and we need to help our brothers and sisters.

thanks