©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Home GYm ?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
How many guys have some piece of equipment in thgeir basement or what ever?....
My friend bought a used smith machine.....go ahead PIN....But he get'sd to do whatever he feels first thing in the morning......He's got maybe 350-400 lbs olympic weigths......He paid $400 used...without the counter weight one...all cable...nice used piece I'd love to have in the basement when I don't feel like going to the gym or wasting a quick work out.....

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have a $3,000 Yukon fitness rack with all attachments. Its still in the boxes and has been for 2 years. I need to finish my basement before unpacking it and HOPEFULLY someday I will.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I've got the basic bench that can be used flat, inclined, or declined with maybe 400lbs of plates - plus an EZ bar and 2 dumb-bells. It has a pull-down attachment and leg-extension attachment (both equally worthless).

Who would've ever thought that Tee had an unused "fitness rack" laying around?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
I've got the basic bench that can be used flat, inclined, or declined with maybe 400lbs of plates - plus an EZ bar and 2 dumb-bells. It has a pull-down attachment and leg-extension attachment (both equally worthless).

Who would've ever thought that Tee had an unused "fitness rack" laying around?

Im a stud. Your just jealous :D

M

McKenzie

I have a treadmill, stairmaster, and a dip station.

tee....its too early in the mornin to be getting me all hot n bothered...you sexy thang :tongue:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
McKenzie said:

tee....its too early in the mornin to be getting me all hot n bothered...you sexy thang :tongue:

Ah, you know you want me

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:

a dip station? isnt that just a can of skoal and a paper cup sittin on the dresser? LOL :D

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I use a smith machine sometimes. I have one at home with all the attachments. only for days I cant make it to the gym

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I have a complete home gym. Over 400 lbs of olympic style weights and dumbells from 10 to 60 lbs so far. I add pieces each year, so it's not too expensive.
I have to be self motivated because I haven't worked out in a fitness facility for over 20 years. Just me, all alone.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I have to be self motivated because I haven't worked out in a fitness facility for over 20 years. Just me, all alone.

Gee, dont you have any friends? j/k. I wish I could work out at home. Someday I hope to have a cool home gym set up.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Gee, dont you have any friends? j/k. I wish I could work out at home. Someday I hope to have a cool home gym set up.
No one wants to play with me. I don't get along well with others. :no: :nerd:

On a more serious note, I have never found anyone with the dedication I put into it.
I can't stand people who always have excuses why they can't work out.
Uh uh my wife wants me to mow the lawn. So freaken what? Mow it on your off day bitch!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
shit......i got a bar and 2 dumbells, and can hardly remember when last i have used it....actually feeling guilty now...:-((
..maby i must resume....lol

jesok

Sep 17, 2005
Full Powertec system... and about 500 pounds of free weights.... an upright cardio bike... and crunch bench. I work out when I want... how I want.... and as loud as I want.

jesok

Sep 17, 2005
I work out alone... and the Powertec systems are very safe.
And, since they incorporate free weights, I get to keep my dumbell and bar exercizes.
My only gripe is that I have moved 3 times since purchasing the equipment. It gets to be a pain disassembling and reassembling it every 6 months.