©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

awsome surprise birthday party

P

pincrusher

the wife totally surprised me by throwing a surprise birthday party for me saturday night. she even went as far as to hire an absolutely hottie stripper to come to the party :D
had a great time especially with the stripper and as soon as we get the pics developed i will post em up on here. here are some attached pics of the stripper i got off the website for them.

Attachments

• Katt004.jpg
    Katt004.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 33
  • jessnkatt003.jpg
    jessnkatt003.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 32
  • katt003.jpg
    katt003.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 31
P

pincrusher

Parker123 said:
thats what i kept saying the whole time she was there especially when she stood up on my legs while i was seated and proceeded to grab the back of my head and shove it into her pussy. damn she smelled great and such smooth skin also.
yeah i got a few licks of her snatch :D and the best thing was the wife was there watchin with a big smile on her face the whole time wahooo!!!! do i have a great wife or what??? :)

P

pincrusher

fz1 said:
Damit i wish i would of been there
its a shame ya couldnt make it over cause you would have really enjoyed her. :) she was way better than leanne.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
YOU BASTARD!!! Now I'm jealous!!! As soon as my wife comes home from the store, I'm making her read this thread!!!

fz1

Aug 7, 2005
The great things about birthday is you know your going to get some ass. If leanne is anything close to her your gonig to have to set up a meeting?

P

pincrusher

TexasCreed said:
i hate you pin, lucky bastard. my wife would never do that.
yeah i admit i am very luck to have my wife. she aint to bad herself either all 100lbs at 4'11" with a 6-pak abs. :)

P

pincrusher

Cookie said:
Happy Belated B-day Pin! The stripper is kinda hot, I guess :rolleyes:
actually my birthday is not till the 21st but this was one way the wife was able to surprise me by having it so early.
thanks for the birthday wishes anyway :)