AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

natural appetite
Old
  (#1)
needsomeinfo

natural appetite - 09-12-2005, 07:25 PM

what are natural ways to increase your appetite?
asside from physical activity

Old
  (#2)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

09-12-2005, 07:56 PM

I don't know of any.
Most people who want to increase thier appetite use injectable B-12, Equipoise or some type of antihistamine.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#3)
needsomeinfo

09-12-2005, 08:21 PM

antihistamine? like benadryl?

Old
  (#4)
needsomeinfo

09-12-2005, 08:26 PM

http://www.satisfied-mind.com/drugstore/B12.htm

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic34492.html

Low levels of b-12 can cause anemia as well as numbness or tingling in the extremities or other neurologic symptoms.
I must have a deficiancy , my leg falls tingles all the tiime, like its asleep

Also these sites say that sublingual or oral B-12 is as effective as injections if you take about 1,000 mg a day. do you think this is true?

Old
  (#5)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

09-12-2005, 08:29 PM

More complex than Benadryl, like Ketotifen Fumerate and Cyproheptadine.
In Europe doctors prescribe these drugs to help underweight children gain weight.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#6)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

09-12-2005, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsomeinfo
Also these sites say that sublingual or oral B-12 is as effective as injections if you take about 1,000 mg a day. do you think this is true?
Sorry, that is a lie straight from hell. Stomach acids and other factors make oral B-12 virtually useless. Our sponsor carries the injectable version.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#7)
Cannons
Big Gunz

09-12-2005, 09:58 PM

When my appetite is dead, I always go for the Yankee Candle. They make food scented candles. Light them up and the smell of the candle makes me hungry. Works for me. Don't get the cookie or dessert smelling candles though, they make me want to eat sweets!!!

Old
  (#8)
wolfyEVH

09-12-2005, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannons
When my appetite is dead, I always go for the Yankee Candle. They make food scented candles. Light them up and the smell of the candle makes me hungry. Works for me. Don't get the cookie or dessert smelling candles though, they make me want to eat sweets!!!
watch out which candles you pick....some of those will make you want to throw up. like carrot cake ..... EWWWWWW

Old
  (#9)
Big A
IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin

09-15-2005, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
Sorry, that is a lie straight from hell. Stomach acids and other factors make oral B-12 virtually useless. Our sponsor carries the injectable version.
I was about to say the same thing.

Old
  (#10)
Big A

09-15-2005, 04:40 AM

Also, most people have to realise that oral steroids cause a lack of appetite due to stress to the liver, so the liver has to be fixed first. Only if the appetite doesn't return then you use inj B12.

Old
  (#11)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

09-15-2005, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A
Also, most people have to realise that oral steroids cause a lack of appetite due to stress to the liver, so the liver has to be fixed first. Only if the appetite doesn't return then you use inj B12.
That is something I will have to look into. I've never considered that before.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#12)
kayholetrip

09-15-2005, 10:41 AM

INSULIN is the answer make you eat the house down...
you should be taking a b complex any way... also to answer BIG A
milk thistle keeps the liver clean

Old
  (#13)
needsomeinfo

09-15-2005, 06:45 PM

can you order insulin very easy ? and also how much and how often and all that good stuff.

Old
  (#14)
Big A

09-19-2005, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayholetrip
INSULIN is the answer make you eat the house down...
you should be taking a b complex any way... also to answer BIG A
milk thistle keeps the liver clean
Much better products out there than milk thistle.

Old
  (#15)
wolfyEVH

09-19-2005, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsomeinfo
can you order insulin very easy ? and also how much and how often and all that good stuff.
listen to me.....do NOT use insulin. absolutely NOT!!!!!! You can kill yourself if you don't know what you're doing. Once you have a few cycles under your belt, you've talked to people who've used insulin, and studied your ass off on how to properly use it, then you can think about trying it.

Old
  (#16)
wolfyEVH

09-19-2005, 10:08 PM

Quote:
the original anadrol manufacture, Syntex stated one of anadrols benefits was an increase in appetite, helping with weight gain. Too much drol however has been known to decrease appetite.

1. Anadrol - increase RBC - increase appetite
2. EQ - increase RBC - increase appetite
3. Injectable B-12 - increase RBC - increase appetite

is this correlation just a coincidence???

Using Dbol and anadrol, i havent had noticed any decrease in appetite.

Old
  (#17)
Big A

09-19-2005, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
the original anadrol manufacture, Syntex stated one of anadrols benefits was an increase in appetite, helping with weight gain. Too much drol however has been known to decrease appetite.

1. Anadrol - increase RBC - increase appetite
2. EQ - increase RBC - increase appetite
3. Injectable B-12 - increase RBC - increase appetite

is this correlation just a coincidence???

Using Dbol and anadrol, i havent had noticed any decrease in appetite.
That is the reason why the appetite increases with all of them - the increase in RBC, which then gets more nutrients and oxygen carried aorund, which then increases metabolism which then increases appetite.

Prolong use of any aa17 orals, without liver aids, will put stress on the liver and the appetite will go.

Old
  (#18)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

09-20-2005, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Much better products out there than milk thistle.
What would you recommend Big A?

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#19)
Big A

09-20-2005, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
What would you recommend Big A?
Liv52/Liv104, Hepatodetox by Superior and Synthergine. Nothing comes close to these three, although I heard that maybe Tyler's might, but I have no experience with it.

Synthergine is simply the best - just Google each of the ingredients and you'll see.

Old
  (#20)
needsomeinfo

09-21-2005, 07:22 PM

Im not even thinking about using insuline , I was just curious, The only thing Im going to inject right now is B-12, I was thinking about 2,000 mg every 3 days or so, what do you guys think? Also Im planning on doing some liver detox even though I dont do any steroids, I figure anything I can do to help my appetite is good.

Last edited by needsomeinfo; 09-21-2005 at 07:25 PM.