©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hump dizzle...

M

McKenzie

yeah...ya did bomb....but thats ok. Happy Hump Day :doggy:

*yeah like my ass is gonna be seein any action* :rolleyes:

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
yeah...ya did bomb....but thats ok. Happy Hump Day :doggy:

*yeah like my ass is gonna be seein any action* :rolleyes:
if its any consolation mckenzie, i saw action 2x yesterday. seems ever since the wife got that stripper for my party last saturday she has been very aggressive in the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, basement, at the computer, etc. making for a very fun week :D :D :D :D

M

McKenzie

Thanks for rubbing it in Pin :rolleyes:

i'm glad someone is seeing some action cuz I'm not.

Last edited:
M

McKenzie

Maybe Steve should get me a stripper so I'll be aggressive in the kitchen, bedroom, laundry room, etc. Will someone mention that to him for me please :D

bwahahahaha

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
Thanks for rubbing it in Pin :rolleyes:

i'm glad someone is seeing some action cuz the only action I'm seeing with Steve is thru IM or text :( He has a comp coming up at the end of September he's preparing for....just a small one tho.
up until this last weekend you were getting more action by im'ing steve than i was living with my wife LOL im just glad it got her all worked up cause once our child is here next month she will probably be to tired for fun.

M

McKenzie

Yes, getting the baby will bring new responsibilities and more work/energy spent....but she will be sooooo HAPPY :)

You have to keep us posted when she comes....and take lots of pictures for us :)

M

McKenzie

a-bomb83 said:
just get a dildo :D

you hush! I have something waaaaay more better....it just happens to be in Pitts most of the time instead of FL. :(