©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Danny bonaduce on steroids

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Did yall see the preview for that show on mtv or vh1 about danny bonaduce admitting he is on steroids and all that? I believe it is on vh1 and it hasnt showed yet.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
TexasCreed said:
Did yall see the preview for that show on mtv or vh1 about danny bonaduce admitting he is on steroids and all that? I believe it is on vh1 and it hasnt showed yet.

Yeah, we are talking about it in the Danny Bonaduce thread. Its on VH1 starting Sunday night at 8 or 9pm.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Yep it even shows him popping into his shoulder. Danny is my new idol. Cant wait to see the episode.

I think he might be using a little too much test though.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
KILLA said:
Yep it even shows him popping into his shoulder. Danny is my new idol. Cant wait to see the episode.

I think he might be using a little too much test though.

I think he is a wack job and gonna build on the medias bias against healthy AAS usage.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Ya I was wondering if he was on roids. I saw him box against greg from the brady bunch. Danny beat his ass and appered to be pretty cut for his age. Hey more power to him.

P

pincrusher

he is just trying to capitalize on the media frenzy with steroids and if he comes out and states that he uses them it will mean more viewers for him and hopefully will keep his show on the air.

P

pincrusher

KILLA said:
yeah, it wasnt like the previews. He was shaking and stuff.
he showed himself to be a big pussy when it came to giving himself an injection LOL

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
i saw it last night...looked like the guy was using 1.5 inch to inject into delt...