AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

sublingual B-12
Old
  (#1)
cawb

sublingual B-12 - 09-16-2005, 10:44 AM

what do you guys think of sublingual B-12 which means to be taken under the tongue. i read that it is as good as a shot because it absorbs right into the blood stream from under the tongue..

"NO REP IS SO IMPORTANT AND NO TASK IS SO URGENT THAT WE CAN NOT TAKE THE TIME TO PERFORM OUR WORKOUTS SAFELY"
[email protected] Authority.COM

Old
  (#2)
Cannons
Big Gunz

09-16-2005, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawb
what do you guys think of sublingual B-12 which means to be taken under the tongue. i read that it is as good as a shot because it absorbs right into the blood stream from under the tongue..

I've seen alot of contraversy on this. Of course injectable would be far superior than anything, but I'm thinking that with sublingual you would get at least 75% of it. I have just started taking 1000mcg b12 sublingual, just for a b vitamin, not for appetite or anything, so we'll see. I think its almost as beneficial as the shot, but I have no scientific or clinical data to back this up.

Old
  (#3)
cawb

09-16-2005, 11:16 AM

thanks for the info, i have been searching all over to find injectable b-12 but not much luck. i know lion has it but i am searching for a gooood deal. if taking 1000mcg of injectable b12 how often should it be taken

"NO REP IS SO IMPORTANT AND NO TASK IS SO URGENT THAT WE CAN NOT TAKE THE TIME TO PERFORM OUR WORKOUTS SAFELY"

Old
  (#4)
Cannons
Big Gunz

09-16-2005, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawb
thanks for the info, i have been searching all over to find injectable b-12 but not much luck. i know lion has it but i am searching for a gooood deal. if taking 1000mcg of injectable b12 how often should it be taken

Every day or every other day.

Old
  (#5)
cawb

09-16-2005, 11:21 AM

thats what i thought. i am taking 750 mg of test and will be adding d-bol in a week or two. i really want to increase my eatting .

Old
  (#6)
Little Man

09-16-2005, 11:43 AM

cawb how much are you eating? i am takingapex volumizer and my appetite went up like crazy

Old
  (#7)
tee
AnaSCI VET

09-16-2005, 11:48 AM

Sublingual B-12 definitely works. If you are a gastric bypass patient, you have to take sublingual B-12 tabs everyday for the rest of your life. As far as BBers using it to increase appetite or giving a feeling of well being, thats the debate.

Old
  (#8)
cawb

09-16-2005, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Man
cawb how much are you eating? i am takingapex volumizer and my appetite went up like crazy
i eat on an average of 5 times a day and add a protein shake in with all that but i just dont feel it is enough

Old
  (#9)
Little Man

09-16-2005, 03:00 PM

but how many calories? i am up to 3500 to 4000 a day now anything less then 3k for me i lose weight. if you dontcount you should. you probably arent eating enough.

Old
  (#10)
cawb

09-17-2005, 10:19 AM

I stopped counting cause sometimes i would disapoint myself ,, bad for motivation ,,
and the 11 lbs that i gained at the beginning of my cycle has stayed the same even if i have a all beer day with just a snack and dinner at the end (like on my b-day), my new weight stays with me.

Last edited by cawb; 09-17-2005 at 11:16 AM. Reason: made a new thread

Old
  (#11)
cawb

09-17-2005, 02:15 PM

post whore

Last edited by cawb; 09-17-2005 at 02:49 PM. Reason: started new post