©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca Questions

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
In considering using some deca in my next cycle I have three questions. :pump:

1) Does deca promote recovery better than test enanth and/or tren? Does it allow more frequent workouts than test enath and/or tren?

2) Since it can be detected for a year or more isnt that too risky even if you dont currently have drug tests on the radar screen? I mean a lot can change in a year.

3) How many weeks minimum is optimal for its use?

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
In considering using some deca in my next cycle I have three questions. :pump:

1) Does deca promote recovery better than test enanth and/or tren? Does it allow more frequent workouts than test enath and/or tren?

2) Since it can be detected for a year or more isnt that too risky even if you dont currently have drug tests on the radar screen? I mean a lot can change in a year.

3) How many weeks minimum is optimal for its use?

well 1. keep your frequency the same. just up the intensity. only work out 1 bodypart a week. even ON steroids.

2. unless you're gonna be an athlete, i wouldnt worry about the testing w/ deca.

3. i'd run deca at least 12 weeks.

don't run deca with tren, and let us know how you plan on running this cycle.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
well 1. keep your frequency the same. just up the intensity. only work out 1 bodypart a week. even ON steroids.

2. unless you're gonna be an athlete, i wouldnt worry about the testing w/ deca.

3. i'd run deca at least 12 weeks.

don't run deca with tren, and let us know how you plan on running this cycle.

1. That's my experience with test enanth but I was hoping that deca could allow more frequency. Guess not.

2. OK.

3. 12 weeks is long. I was thinking of doing a 10-week cycle with Tren and Test enath the first 5 weeks and then replacing the Tren with Deca on the second 5 weeks. But if Deca is optimal for a longer usage period, I'll probably stick with just Test Enanth and Tren for the whole 10 weeks.

I am thinking of running for 10 weeks:

750 mg/week of Test Enanth
225 mg/week of Tren
500 IU/week of HCG

Then PCT with Clomid at 100 mg/day and/or Nolva at 40 mg/day for 3 weeks. I might take a lesser amount of Clomid during the 10-week cycle too just to keep the estrogen levels low.

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
1. That's my experience with test enanth but I was hoping that deca could allow more frequency. Guess not.

2. OK.

3. 12 weeks is long. I was thinking of doing a 10-week cycle with Tren and Test enath the first 5 weeks and then replacing the Tren with Deca on the second 5 weeks. But if Deca is optimal for a longer usage period, I'll probably stick with just Test Enanth and Tren for the whole 10 weeks.

I am thinking of running for 10 weeks:

750 mg/week of Test Enanth
225 mg/week of Tren
500 IU/week of HCG

Then PCT with Clomid at 100 mg/day and/or Nolva at 40 mg/day for 3 weeks. I might take a lesser amount of Clomid during the 10-week cycle too just to keep the estrogen levels low.

how many cycles have you ran??? and tren acetate or enanthate??? that tren dose is way too low. ever used tren before?

P

pincrusher

as an option to the tren, you could run a cycle that has test enanthate, deca & eq together. the deca & eq are very synergistic together and work well(yes i frequently run them together) just make sure you keep the test dosage close to the total dosage of the combined eq/deca products anotherwards run about 750mg of test, & 400mg each of deca & eq.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
how many cycles have you ran??? and tren acetate or enanthate??? that tren dose is way too low. ever used tren before?

This coming cycle will be my 3rd. The Tren is Trenbolone Acetate by British Dragon. It will be my first time with Tren. I will have to increase the Tren.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
wolfyEVH said:

It looks like I will increase the proposed Tren to 375 mg/week.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
pincrusher said:
as an option to the tren, you could run a cycle that has test enanthate, deca & eq together. the deca & eq are very synergistic together and work well(yes i frequently run them together) just make sure you keep the test dosage close to the total dosage of the combined eq/deca products anotherwards run about 750mg of test, & 400mg each of deca & eq.

That is good advice. I will do some more reading and then think about the deca and eq. option as a replacement for the Tren. Does anybody have an opinion as to which is better: 1) running the Tren with Test Enanth for the entire 10 weeks or 2) running the Tren with Test Enanth for the first 5 weeks and then switching to the Deca & Eq combo with Test Enanth for the second 5 weeks?

P

pincrusher

Andrew said:
That is good advice. I will do some more reading and then think about the deca and eq. option as a replacement for the Tren. Does anybody have an opinion as to which is better: 1) running the Tren with Test Enanth for the entire 10 weeks or 2) running the Tren with Test Enanth for the first 5 weeks and then switching to the Deca & Eq combo with Test Enanth for the second 5 weeks?
i would run one or the other option for the full 10 weeks instead of changing 1/2 way through.
some things to think about:
tren is very harsh and strong so you will see rapid strength gains which will promote possible injury to joints if you are not carefull with weight increases in the gym
deca promotes water retention in the joints so it helps to ease joint pains that you may have
eq is a slow but steady builder of muscle, you will not see rapid gains but the gains you do see will have a better chance of being more permanant
eq also helps to increase appetite so you will have an easier time of eating the amount of foods you need to to help with muscle building and recovery
tren does not convert to estrogen so it is great for cutting cycles when used with some prop & winny.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Andrew said:

Why would you want to spend more time in the gym?
Just curious.

Growing is like healing from an injury. You grow when you are resting, not when you are damaging the muscle by working it.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Just curious.

Growing is like healing from an injury. You grow when you are resting, not when you are damaging the muscle by working it.

i was wondering the same. I don't know about you, but I'd like to do the least amount of work yet have it be very effective at the same time. If you're able to work out 2 times a week, you're not working that bodypart hard enough the first time in my opinion.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
More time in the gym

DragonRider said:
Just curious.

I want to spend more time in the gym because I feel guilty when I don't go. However, I also get wiped out after a workout. Sometimes the night after a workout and the day after I feel run down or even get cold symptoms. I rarely get a good night's sleep the night after a workout--my good sleep comes 24 hours later. So, I had read that Deca promotes faster recovery and I wondered if it did so better than Test Enanth and Tren.