©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Igf-1

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
does anyone have any views on this? Does it work, is it worth it? All i see is sprays. Is that how it is taken or are those rip offs?

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Bro, The sprays are BULLSHIT. Dont be mislead. As of it working ohhhh hell yea! I have ran it all kind of ways, with test enathate cycles, gh cycles w/ test, etc. The one thing I can say is I wouldnt run it with GH. The (everyone correct me if Im wrong) GH will turn to IGF in the liver so both are not needed and it made by damn arms so freakin tight I had trouble keeping them from going asleep. Alot of people do run it after (post cycle) and this was my second favorite run with it. It made me lean out and it really gets you hardened up. I didnt lose any of my gains if anything I went up 2 lbs. But becareful who you go thru, there are alot of good guys out there that have the real deal. And as always do your homework and research as much as possible. Like everything else it is not to screwed around with.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
is it as expensive as GH and could you do it by itself or is it recommended to stack it

P

pincrusher

JoshF56 said:
is it as expensive as GH and could you do it by itself or is it recommended to stack it
it is recommended to stack it with a strong androgen for best results. i run it with anadrol as it seems to help me maintain alot more of the drol gains after i stop running drol.
i have also ran it at 50mcg with gh which was run at 5iu per day and like stated above, it was pretty intense and caused alot of minor muscle problems such as the falling asleep issue and alot of tingling throughout the body. was very intense but to me worth every second i was on the both as gains were pretty darn good especially with the 150mg of drol i was running daily with it.
it will be slightly cheaper than gh, an average price would be about $175 per 1000mcg for premixed stuff and about $300 for the igtopin from gensci.
have used both igtropin & muscle research products and both worked very well for me. :)