©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Been following and reading for some time now...getting ready to take the plunge...dont think I ever saw a question on sleep pattern changes and gear...diff with different gear. REason im asking is some of the otc stuff is filled with unfriendly chemicals ...tired of missing my sleep

Thanks...glad to be a part of this : :twisted:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I sleep wonderful now. I used to have to take meds to sleep, but now I am so damn tired from busting my ass at the gym, I pass out instantly. Gear does affect my sleep sometimes due to sweats, etc...., but my sleep is better now than ever.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Thanks

Just from the otc shite I was taking, I found myself very tired after workout, drop dead sleep for a couple of hours then up and down all night...and not in a good way lol

:D

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ya Its kind of a hit or miss for me. one day I will sleep great and the next day I lay in bed for hours.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
sleep change

have you noticed a difference since you started on gear?
also mind sharing your first cycle info with me. I am setting up for first cycle but it needs to be mostly a cutting cycle...thinking test, deca,primo

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I have noticed no sleep changes with gear or possibly a little improved sleep with gear--but still the occasional sleep problems. Of course, I have a baby in the house that wakes me up every once in a while at night so I have too many variables affecting my sleep to be sure what causes the disturbances.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
definetly alitle diffrent now while on gear. sometimes you almost wake up numb but its a good feeling. YOu wake up and say to yourself damn that felt good. My cycle is EQ,TEst E and winnstrol for later on. and of course nolva and clomid for pct. If your looking to cut you should run a test e cycle then after bulking just use eac stack or clen to cut up.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
some loss of sleep is better than others

Andrew
I wish that I had such a great reason for loss of sleep as a new baby. Quick question...friend of mine who works in a supplement store wants to go bak on gear but he and his wife want another baby so he is staying clean until after it is done. Did you have to do this as well?

:twisted:

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
HF

I will run 10 weeks of Test C...live in the states, low dosage plus decca, not sure for how long and would like to end on 4 weeks of primo. Dont need size, need cuts and quality...also need to lose this andro blockiness in the midsection.
I put on muscle real easy

thanks

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
healthfreak said:
ya Its kind of a hit or miss for me. one day I will sleep great and the next day I lay in bed for hours.

I have a hard time sleeping at times too! My wife always ask me way I brake out in big sweats in the night time. lol and my pillow is always soaked she thinks I should go to the doc.
But I just tell her I am hot lol and she tell me I am crazy.

Oh well whats new!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
sorry to say, but cyp/deca will not cut you. depending on your stats. height, weight, bf%. 4 weeks on primo isn't enough. i think you need a cycle re-vamp...just a thought.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
my first couple of weeks on cycle I sweated so bad that the white undersheets were like a light yellow color where my back was.
I told my wife I may have pisssed the bed but I didnt. jk

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
healthfreak said:
my first couple of weeks on cycle I sweated so bad that the white undersheets were like a light yellow color where my back was.
I told my wife I may have pisssed the bed but I didnt. jk

lol my wife yesterday told me what’s that the room smelled so bad I did not want to tell her.

But it was a protein fart man I am doing them all night. lol

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Nitrateman said:
Andrew
I wish that I had such a great reason for loss of sleep as a new baby. Quick question...friend of mine who works in a supplement store wants to go bak on gear but he and his wife want another baby so he is staying clean until after it is done. Did you have to do this as well?

:twisted:

I could always produce sperm as far as I could tell. Now I have a vasectomy so the sperm never finds its way out. The seamen still looks the same as before but there's no sperm in it. Anyway, I don't have any more reproductive issues to ponder. I might worry about juicing if I still wanted another child (and hadn't had a vasectomy) but I don't really know for sure if there's any long-term sperm production problems. My guess is that its not a problem.