©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to this and eager

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Ok
First Posting
Middle aged, quite muscular, work out very hard, 5'10 220 or so,pbf guessing 19 maybe less but consider the age 40s
bp concerns so really reading up on gear and cycling
also want to avoid liver due to past indiscretions if you get my drift
dont want to bulk up too much, so cutting cyle in order...but good hard muscle is always welcome
thick wasted, due to occupation and a fair bit of andro in the past
I know about the diet and try to stick to the rules...this is my biggest sticker
thinking:
test 400 10 wks
deca 400 weeks 3-6
primo 300 weeks 7-10

Look forward to your feedback and advice

Nitrateman

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I dont know how to cycle primo , the test/ deca should be this way IMO

test @ 500mgs for week 1-12
Deca @ 400mgs for week 1-10

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Thanks

thanks max

was going light for many reasons...first time out, wanted to separate the deca and test to see how I tollerate them separately...dont need to bulk and worried about the blood pressure

thoughts? :twisted:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
the thoughts behind running it this way is that both the deca and test take 3 or so weeks to kick in deca is very suppressive so to keep your sex life all that it can be you run the test a bit higher than the deca same goes for stopping the deca before the test, maybe look into a test only cycle???? To see how your body reacts,
Do you have a medical problem that concerns your BP; you will have higher than normal BP while you are on.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
bp

Yeh
bp has been all over the place lately, coffee, salt, just about everything seems to set it off, and I think that a couple of over the counter supplements have jacked it...so have been trying to manage it
one of the reasons I thought of lower doses and also primo is bp friendly

thanks for the help :twisted:

black77

Aug 19, 2005
deca mess up my sex life even when im doing test .but than again im 41 .

NITRATEMAN BEEN A LOT OF FAKE PRIMO GOING AROUND

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
black77 said:
NITRATEMAN BEEN A LOT OF FAKE PRIMO GOING AROUND
That's true. Additionally, deca should be ran 8 to 10 weeks minimum to see the benefits from it.

I would go with a test only cycle this time with Arimidex to help prevent aromatization and nolvedex for anti estrogen. I believe that combination will keep water bloat and estrogen low enough to keep your blood pressure under control.

Last edited:

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Now I have a million questions and thoughts

I think all that fake primo going round is cause its so damned expensive, so there is more profit margin.
Dragonrider..I need cuts and quality...will this formula do it for me
I can smell a fart sidways and put on a pound of muscle...just nobody would want to look at it...lol

thanks for all the help bros

W

wolfyEVH

Nitrateman said:
Now I have a million questions and thoughts

I think all that fake primo going round is cause its so damned expensive, so there is more profit margin.
Dragonrider..I need cuts and quality...will this formula do it for me
I can smell a fart sidways and put on a pound of muscle...just nobody would want to look at it...lol

thanks for all the help bros

cuts isn't from gear. its from your diet and cardio. don't think gear gets you shredded.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Absolutely

Maybe misspoke. Want gear that will harden and thicken bt not bulk...does that make sense

your thoughts

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
All of the Gear you see hears is for cutting. But if I was you I would read up on them first.

With a good diet and hard work!

All of this gear can help with cuts!

Anavar - Oxanabol (Oxandrolone)
It used for strength gains and muscle hardness. It is low in androgens and doesn`t produce water retention.

Boldabol (Boldenone Undeclynate)
Boldenone promotes body tissue building processes and can reverse catabolism.

Boldoject (Boldenone Undeclynate)

Mastabol (Dromastanolone Di-propionate)
It is producing an anabolic effect by promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance.

Primabolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate)
Primobolan Depot is a Class I steroid working well at the androgen receptor.

Primo tabs (Methenolone Acetate)
All else being equal, methenolone acetate is an excellent oral steroid drug.

Primobol (Methenolone Enanthate)
Mild anabolic with extremely low androgenic activity. There is only a minimal chance of typical steroid side-effects.

Primoject (Methenolone Enanthate)
Primobol is is the "Cleanest and Gentles" anabolic steroid, will not aromatize, non-toxic, low in androgens.

Stanabol (Stanozolol)
Appetite stimulation, increased muscle mass, increased bone density, increased red blood cells.

Stanabol 5mg (Stanazolol)
Appetite stimulation, increased muscle mass, increased bone density, increased red blood cells.

Trenabol Depot (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)
Similar to testosterone and its esters in physiologic activity, testosterone cypionate has the advantage of prolonged effect

Trinabol (Blend of 3 Trenbolones)
Trinabol is a combination of three esters of trenbolone and it has a great effect on promoting protein synthesis

Winstrol Depot (Stanozolol)
Winstrol Depot injectable version of most popular cut up steroid.

Winstrol Injectable - Stanoject (Stanozolol)
Winstrol Depot (EC Labs Latvia) injectable version of most popular cut up steroid.

Winstrol tabs (Stanozolol)
Much of what has been said about the injectable Winstrol is more or less also valid for the oral Winstrol.

Anavar - Oxanabol (Oxandrolone)
It used for strength gains and muscle hardness. It is low in androgens and doesn`t produce water retention.

Boldabol (Boldenone Undeclynate)

Boldoject (Boldenone Undeclynate)

Mastabol (Dromastanolone Di-propionate)
It is producing an anabolic effect by promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance.

Primabolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate)
Primobolan Depot is a Class I steroid working well at the androgen receptor.

Primo tabs (Methenolone Acetate)
All else being equal, methenolone acetate is an excellent oral steroid drug.

Primobol (Methenolone Enanthate)
Mild anabolic with extremely low androgenic activity. There is only a minimal chance of typical steroid side-effects.

Primoject (Methenolone Enanthate)
Primobol is is the "Cleanest and Gentles" anabolic steroid, will not aromatize, non-toxic, low in androgens.

Stanabol (Stanozolol)

Stanabol 5mg (Stanazolol)

Trenabol Depot (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)
Similar to testosterone and its esters in physiologic activity, testosterone cypionate has the advantage of prolonged effect

Trinabol (Blend of 3 Trenbolones)
Trinabol is a combination of three esters of trenbolone and it has a great effect on promoting protein synthesis

Winstrol Depot (Stanozolol)
Winstrol Depot injectable version of most popular cut up steroid.

Winstrol Injectable - Stanoject (Stanozolol)
Winstrol Depot (EC Labs Latvia) injectable version of most popular cut up steroid.

Winstrol tabs (Stanozolol)
Much of what has been said about the injectable Winstrol is more or less also valid for the oral Winstrol.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

for a good cutting cycle you can try tren/winny with some proviron added in to help with erectile functions.
neither tren or winny convert to estrogen therefor both make great products for fat reduction. estrogen is the #1 culprit for fat gaining and if you use a product like testosterone, deca or anything else that converts to estrogen you will more than likely see fat gains during a cycle unless you starve yourself which would burn up to much muscle. with a high bf% you would also see a higher than normal conversion rate of test or deca to estrogen since estrogenic activity is highest in adipose tissue(fat cells)
tren/winny due to the fact that neither product converts to estrogen, will allow you to maintain a high enough nutritional intake to help preserve muscle while still reducing fat levels.
since tren can convert to progesterone though you will want to keep some dostinex on hand to stop this and also to help with gettin wood.