©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help what is this and how do i use it ?

Tinger

Sep 27, 2005
hello i,m new here and i have a smal problem i bougt some russian stuff online and dunno how to use it or what i does no "user manual" in the box. if anyone knows this stuff please help :confused:

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 127

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Why did you buy it if you don't know what it is then or how to use it?

Sounds like either:

A: you found it
or
B: you found it

It is most likely HCG. There is plenty of info on how to use it. Figure it out.

P

pincrusher

well you guys are close but it is actually somatropin russian gh but the amount you have will be worthless cause you dont have enough. i would also worry about it being counterfit since a large majority of expensive products coming out of russia are fakes.

W

wolfyEVH

no offense bro, but its guys like you who are giving steroids a bad rep....

you buy something online, yet you have no idea what it is, what it does, and how to use it. who would think of just buying a chemical or swallowing a pill without knowing what it is/what it does.

if you're wanting to do steroids (which what you have, as pincrusher stated, isnt even a steroid, but a peptide and more than likely fake), I would suggest you study up on them for at least a few months...preferably longer until its all stuck in your head.

Tinger

Sep 27, 2005
its as Pincrusher says . somatropin i got a tip from a friend where to get the real stuff, i payed about 14 usd a bottle . its needed a lot of it to get any effect besides fat burning. and if i got it is suposed to be injected mixed whit sterile salt water ,i have 25 of them and hope to get rid of some stubbern fat leftowers that just dont wanna go away otherwhise. thx al for the help i,m learning and getting bether
(maybe lol)