©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

travel and gear

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Please help me with this...have any of you travelled extensively while cycling
...like for weeks and overseas...and did you have to stop...custom worries...did you stop cycle and restart as soon as you got home...still make gains

thanks
trying to cover all the bases :confused:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
no, i have not. but i would think that if you WERE to be doing some sort of traveling, you'd know ahead of time when you would be departing, correct? lets just say right now, for example. if you knew you were going to be traveling out of the country in, say...february, then you know you would have ample time to get in a good 12 weeker with a good 4-6 week pct. its all about planning. now if it has for some reason just came out of nowhere that you will be traveling, i'd wait until you got back, or if you were gonna be in that particular place for an extended period (longer than 3 months or so) i'd find something there, not take anything with you. increases the chance of getting caught, not cool.

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
Nitrateman said:
...like for weeks and overseas...and did you have to stop...custom worries...did you stop cycle and restart as soon as you got home...still make gains

thanks

Well this is just me but I was on a deca and sust cycle for 12 weeks and after 6 week I had to go to china. My right leg 4 weeks later shrunk and I thought I cot something over in china. It’s because I did not take my pct. Never again I will always finish my cycle first or at least take my pct.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I always travel

Nitrateman said:

thanks

Yeah, travel is common for me, but I always get back to my home base within 2 weeks and usually within a week. I keep the juice at my home base and wouldn't even think about taking it through customs--that could Majorly fuck up my life. It's usually U.S. customs that seem the most strict. I occasionally have to miss a scheduled injection and I just try to make up for it in advance and/or afterwards as best as I can.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Great thread, great input

Not always given advanced notice, so have had to travel on say 5 days notice...also have had my overseas stays extended by almost 3 months.
Dont want to waste time and money, but dont want to lose gains...like the idea of connecting overseas or whereever...also many members are from all over...if you have to can a full cycle be cut to a short cycle and restarted...and maybe you always need to carry around pct gear

You've definitely got me thinking

If I knew what I was tallking about I wouldnt have to talk at all