©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beginner q's

ssslow50

Sep 28, 2005
Reno
I already read the sticky write up about first time users. However I still have some questions that pertain to me. I first got the idea from my brother (college baseball player.) He wants us to both get on at the same time that way we can help eachother out and stuff when it comes to shots. However Im new to this, and my bro sounds like he knows what hes talking about, but sometimes I just dont trust him. I know a decent ammount about working out, I swam competitivley for 9 years, yet still never got the results I wanted for my body. It seems no matter how hard I diet, work out, etc... Im still chubby. People in the gym tell me all the time I have a "god given" body style and that if I really put my mind to it, I would be huge. My question is with me already being chubby what would roids do to me? Im a pretty thick guy all around, have huge shoulders, legs, arms, just to much fat. I really want to be carefull with this, and make it go as smooth as possible, so any help you guys can give to a newb would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I would suggest doing a cutting cycle first with EAC or clen. then start AAS.
what are your stats and age, experience etc
If your not to chubby you may be fine doing a cycle.
what is your bf%

ssslow50

Sep 28, 2005
Reno
Hey thanks. My stats are 20/5'11/215ish. Im also scared of the gyno, I already have man boobs, ive tried to work on my chest so much, and they just dont seem to go away.

ssslow50

Sep 28, 2005
Reno
Oh I forgot experience. With swimming it was never much of a body building sport, you just pretty much wanted to be thin. I know how to diet, and also cardio is no problem for me. Its just weight lifting. However before I start the cycle my bro is going to get me into a nice routine of lifting so when Im doing the cycle it should be no problem.

W

wolfyEVH

ssslow50 said:
Oh I forgot experience. With swimming it was never much of a body building sport, you just pretty much wanted to be thin. I know how to diet, and also cardio is no problem for me. Its just weight lifting. However before I start the cycle my bro is going to get me into a nice routine of lifting so when Im doing the cycle it should be no problem.

well if you havent been lifting in the first place, i'd lift for awhile without steroids. you'll be impressed on how much mass and and strength you'll put on

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ssslow50 said:

ya its definetly a good idea to get into a routine. just dont get to eager to do a cycle. If your bf% is above 15% I would suggest cutting before usinf AAS.

P

pincrusher

ssslow50 said:
im going to break down what you just stated here and show that you are wrong somewhat.
you state that you know how to diet yet you are seeking help to get rid of unwanted fat which means that you dont know how to properly diet. manboobs can be a result of a high natural level of estrogen in your body. i would recommend having a full bank of bloodwork done where that pretty much check for test levels estrogen levels liver levels cholesterol levels and all the other good things that need to be checked. there is another thread on this site that shows the recommended tests that need to be done.
you will need to decide just what it is you want to do with your body. do you want to gain alot of muscle mass or just get rid of fat. if it is fat you want to get rid of, i would recommend a good training program whewre you use medium weights and 12-15 reps resting only 30-45 seconds between each set.
put your daily diet down on here so we can point you in the right direction and make sure you are eating correctly, dont just tell us you know about dieting cause alot of times people with experience can spot minor mistakes with your diet that can severely affect end results.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
something else

Ok I'm going out on a limb here, being a newbie and all myself. IN your post you said that your brother wants you to go on the gear with him, for whatever reasons...dude that is no reason for you...if you dont like the results will it be his fault. You also said that you dont trust him...big red flag in my book.

I say follow the advice ofthe other posters and get to a gymn and start lifting...off gear, at least for a year...your body will change, it has to. Watch your diet...keep a log or diary
And help your brother with his cycle if YOU want to, what a great opportunity to learn up close...
You will know when you are ready
Good luck

Nitrateman

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Nitrateman said:
Ok I'm going out on a limb here, being a newbie and all myself. IN your post you said that your brother wants you to go on the gear with him, for whatever reasons...dude that is no reason for you...if you dont like the results will it be his fault. You also said that you dont trust him...big red flag in my book.

I say follow the advice ofthe other posters and get to a gymn and start lifting...off gear, at least for a year...your body will change, it has to. Watch your diet...keep a log or diary
And help your brother with his cycle if YOU want to, what a great opportunity to learn up close...
You will know when you are ready
Good luck

Nitrateman

nice post nitrate.