©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

d-bol time

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
hey guys i am taking 50 mg a day of d-bol my pills came in 25 mg and they are in capsules so i cant break them down. i take one in the morning and one in the evenings. how long before i can start to see some weight gain...

W

wolfyEVH

all depends on your water/food intake. some can gain 10 lbs in the first week. some can gain 10 in the first 2 weeks. not everyone is the same.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
believe it or not wolfy is correct. Is this your fist time using it at all, or first time doing 50mg a day?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
this is the first time i have ever used it i am also taking 750 mg of test e , i am in my 11th week of test but i was sick all of last week so food intaked sucked but i am on top of things this week started this moprning with 1100 cal shake ..

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
wolfyEVH said:
all depends on your water/food intake. some can gain 10 lbs in the first week. some can gain 10 in the first 2 weeks. not everyone is the same.
drinking alot of water will reduce some of the water gain... correct?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
you should run this with nolva or proviron or both. That will significantly reduce water retention. Dbol is great, and results are typically really good, but again i personally would run it with nolva to prevent gyno.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
cawb i would stop and wait it out till next cycle. you are far in length of time. give your tendons and body some rest. my total gain is 18lbs in 7 weeks. i have been off for a week now and am eating a constant 4000 so i havent lost weight yet. in my eyes since u got sick your body might be telling you something. how much have you gained so far?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i am up to 150 from 137 and my bench has gone up almost 40 lbs , and as far as me getting sick i had under cooked some fish and my stomack was fucked up i dont think the gear was an issue..

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
I usually notice by day 7. The last time I took dbol I was up 16 pounds in 12 days........strength was through the roof...........boy oh boy the stretch marks...........still got those thick ass bad boys too!!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i am on day 9 25mg in the morning and 25 mg in the evening. i do legs tonight and i will be doing bi's and tri's friday i love working my arms ... questions have already started about weather or not i am juicing because my arms develope really fast and i am pretty strong in my arms guys that out way me by more than 100 lbs cant curl what i can ... it feels great to show up a big boy every now and then but when i do it i dont make it like i am trying to show off because i am to afraid that big boy will throw mw across the room .... lol

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
cawb said:
i am on day 9 25mg in the morning and 25 mg in the evening. i do legs tonight and i will be doing bi's and tri's friday i love working my arms ... questions have already started about weather or not i am juicing because my arms develope really fast and i am pretty strong in my arms guys that out way me by more than 100 lbs cant curl what i can ... it feels great to show up a big boy every now and then but when i do it i dont make it like i am trying to show off because i am to afraid that big boy will throw mw across the room .... lol

I used to sit in my room as a kid (grounded to my room) and curl the old concrete filled dumbells, 14.9lb each side I think. I'd do it all day. By the time I was 16, I was all biceps and skinny minny everywhere else!! I can curl the hell out of some weight though. I can usually do 75lb dumbells for standing concentration curls for my last set. Got a little off topic here huh..

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
yeah a lil but no big deal i can curl 110 with the curl bar 5 times ,for my size i think that is pretty good.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
like they said most people take it at the beginning of the cycle to jump start for 4-6 weeks. not too many people take it at the end. i know a few who have but make sure to take clomid. but as far as noticing you should notice strength and weight in a week. but it might not be as noticible since you are so late in your cycle and your test is going full blown

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
dont worry about it bro i got alot of work to get where i want to be. i will have pics up in about 3 weeks or so..