©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test question

LoyalBlue

Mar 2, 2005
i am going to be going through a cutting cycle of winstrol and tren. what would be the best test to go with that particular combo. i am asking because test should be included in any cycle.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
let me ask you this, how much of each are you currently going to be running and when are you running the winny? at end or beginning?

LoyalBlue

Mar 2, 2005
i was gonna run the winny at 50 mG EOD, and the tren at 75 mG EOD...prolly the test EOD as well

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
LoyalBlue said:
i was gonna run the winny at 50 mG EOD, and the tren at 75 mG EOD...prolly the test EOD as well

Take the winny orally every day. And don't ask me why unless you've actually put some effort into looking finding the answer yourself.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
50mg EOD only if its inject.

Tren is a huge libido killer... i would say 400-500mg depending upon your other doses to stay relatively normal while on cycle.

if this is one of your first cycles i'm just going to pray for you. :\

P

pincrusher

actually with the tren/winny cycle you will not need to run test unless you desire to run it. just get some bromocriptine to prevent libido issues and you will be fine.
winny will actually help to prevent estrogen conversion but the tren doesnt really convert anyway so gyno should not be an issue for you. you may experience progesterone issues with the tren and that is where the bromo will come in handy as it will prevent the conversion to progesterone.
tren winny run together will definately cause a great change in your appearance and should help you to get rid of quite a bit of fat.