©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Cypionate

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I'm helping a friend and this is his first cycle of test cyp only at 300mg a week.

Is 300mg/week too low for someone who is 125lbs 26yrs? The active life of the cypionate ester is 12-14 days so if you were to inject ever 6th day that should be good right or would it be better to inject 150mg every 3-4 days?

I'm thinking it really doesn't matter and that if you inject once per week the blood levels are going to fluxuate less but I am not sure. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Its not going to do to much. could he start with 300 then move to 500.
is it a test cyp only cycle or is there anything else? WHat's his experience, with gear.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
l3i0hazard said:
I'm helping a friend and this is his first cycle of test cyp only at 300mg a week.

Is 300mg/week too low for someone who is 125lbs 26yrs? The active life of the cypionate ester is 12-14 days so if you were to inject ever 6th day that should be good right or would it be better to inject 150mg every 3-4 days?

I'm thinking it really doesn't matter and that if you inject once per week the blood levels are going to fluxuate less but I am not sure. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Personally, I would go with 150mg on Mondays and Thursdays to keep the blood levels from fluxuating too much.

I'm worried about the eating habits of a 26 y/o male who weighs 125. If he doesn't eat enough protein to gain while off cycle. What will change on cycle?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i hope he is either 5 6 or 8 % bodyfat.. lol how long has he been working out?? cyp lasts as long as enanthate??? whats the diff between the two?

W

wolfyEVH

Little Man said:
i hope he is either 5 6 or 8 % bodyfat.. lol how long has he been working out?? cyp lasts as long as enanthate??? whats the diff between the two?

cyp is 1 carbon longer than enanthate. practically identical

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
He is as serious as it gets... he is 5'9"... champion wrestler and holds a powerlifting record. never juiced before. Today he hit a new personal record of 210lbs on the bench - will be interesting to see what he does next week because he did the 210lbs way too easily...I'm thinking kick it up to 400mg/week and split into two 200mg injections...but I don't really know why this is better than one 400mg injection...

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
what brand of cyp? if its a good UG lab, i'd say stick with 400mg/week split into 2 doses. i only say GOOD UG lab cuz they tend to overdose, as opposed to say qv where 200mg cyp is actually in the 170's. if he's 125lbs tell him to eat everything in sight 4-5 times per day and try to total 3500-4000 cals. and train heavy and train often!

P

pincrusher

l3i0hazard said:
He is as serious as it gets... he is 5'9"... champion wrestler and holds a powerlifting record. never juiced before. Today he hit a new personal record of 210lbs on the bench - will be interesting to see what he does next week because he did the 210lbs way too easily...I'm thinking kick it up to 400mg/week and split into two 200mg injections...but I don't really know why this is better than one 400mg injection...
with his background, he will not know how to eat to gain while on cycle and im afraid that with his wrestling background he will not be able to get himself to east the amount he needs to to make good gains.
at his weight of 125lbs and taking into consideration his wrestling background he must have a very low bodyfat level and he will need to understand that if he wants to make maximum use of the cyp he will gain some fat.
at his weight of 125lbs 300mg will be more than sufficient for him. no need to go higher than that or he will risk having to use very high dosages when he is still at a low bodyweight.
what is the most he has ever gained when he was trying to put on weight? he has the potential to make big gains without even using juice.
also considering his background, i would say that it is more than likely that he has a very fast metabolism and it may take some experimenting before he will be able to make decent gains. people with high metabolisms tend to have a very hard time making gains even when juicing and he may need to do a few things to actually slow down his metabolism first. it is always recommended to eat 6-8 meals per day but in his situation he may need to eat fewer meals and also make them larger than normal to force his body to slow its metabolism down somewhat. he may not need to do this so i would recommend that he do the 6-8 meals per day first and if he is not seeing results then he will need to change everything up.
split the test cyp dosages into an every 3rd day routine and not once per week. have him alternate glutes for each shot .

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
His appetite has improved dramatically since going on - this was always holding him back from making gains beforehand because his diet was limited to twice a day. There is no fat on him.

He has been on for three weeks now and is setting new personal records. I had him frontload with test prop the first week at 50mg a EOD plus 300mg of cyp. He was also taking three 5mg tabs of dbol a day. I only had enough dbol for a week. After the second week he dropped the prop and is only doing cyp now.

He has been at 121-125lbs for a long time now but I just found out that he is actually 129 today which he said is the heaviest he has ever been. I think that is most largely do to the fact that he is eating a lot more.

Yeah, I think his metabolism is quite fast as well - probably easiest for him to do three big meals.

So it really is better to do multiple shots with cypionate? With the exception of EQ I've only ever done the short esters: propionate, acetate, and water based(winny). I thought with cypionate or enanthate you could go a week between shots. When I did the EQ I went to two shots a week at week 8 because I increased the dosage to 600mg and that was a lot of flud to inject at one time with all the other stuff I was taking.

I'll have him switch to every third day then - so that means two days in between each shot then...ok sounds good...

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Oh one other thing: how big of an influence is body weight when determining how much test to take? Is there a ratio? Like for every lb of body wieght do 2.5mg or something?

W

wolfyEVH

healthfreak said:
No there is no ration between weight and roids.

there is no actual ratio, however it should be common sense that the bigger you are, the more you will need. someone who is 5'4 and 140lbs needs a lot less gear than someone say 6'4 310lbs.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
there is no actual ratio, however it should be common sense that the bigger you are, the more you will need. someone who is 5'4 and 140lbs needs a lot less gear than someone say 6'4 310lbs.

well of course as you get bigger you increase the amounts. I meant there is not like exact measurment between the two. like he said 2.5mg per lb

Im sure dexter takes probably just ass much as alot of 300lb Bodbuilders. I think its more experienced based.