©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

swollen tongue

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Is it normal for the tongue to gain mass too while in cycle? I have been biting my tongue lately quite a bit and it does seem a little larger.

Makes sense if it is supposed to though. Gear would obviuosly affect the tongue too.

P

pincrusher

all muscles will tend to retain some water when on cycle so it is possible that it has gotten a little larger.
what could also be happening is that while on cycle you are alot more horney so you may be eatin more pussy that usual which will be causing you to be exercising your tongue more thus the increase in tongue muscle mass LOL :D

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
pincrusher said:
all muscles will tend to retain some water when on cycle so it is possible that it has gotten a little larger.
what could also be happening is that while on cycle you are alot more horney so you may be eatin more pussy that usual which will be causing you to be exercising your tongue more thus the increase in tongue muscle mass LOL :D

yeah PIN I am more horney for sure.......But ever since my wife found out she was pregnant, I dont hardly get it anymore. That explains why my right arm is getting huge!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
yep when you first get married you get ass all the time. then it slowley decreases. then it decreases for pregneancy. then you have kids so no more sex. I sware women are just looking for excuses not to have sex.

Forteunetly I havent got through all these stages yet. I just got married.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
my girl always wants it... lol my parents used to bang all the time when we were young lol so its not always true... just pick a chick that loves sex as much as you

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
just wait till your married bro. she will suddenly cut you off. that once a day fuck will now be a once every 2 weeks thing

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Read some of my old posts.....It was not too long ago when my wife was horny as hell. She has always been. I cant do enough test to keep her happy.

Now nothing....... :(

Oh wellll.....I still have my swollen tongue!