©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need your help!

billino32

Oct 1, 2005
going to mexico soon.. and wanting to know what kind of stack I should get to get really cut up.. but dont want the side effects..?[email protected] please let me know if you are familiar with Mexican pharmacies!

My stats..

Age... 34
heighth..6 foot 1
weight 210

do not wanto gain too much weight...and wanto avoid the hair loss.
I work out every other day HARD.. and a little cardio....will winstrol mess with my liver bad? Is winstrol just for cut.. or can I expect to gain some muscle mass also.. what is something good to stack it with?

Last edited:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
good luck sneaking it back. just become a source member and your worrys will be over.
have you ever done a cycle?
If not then winstrol shouldnt be your AAS.
Test E is for first cycles.
no one will email u. you dont have a secure email.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
smuggling is dangerous

I wouldn't bring it back in your suitcase. Maybe you can mail it to yourself but I don't have personal experience with that. Sorry I can't recommend what to take other than testosterone. It probably depends on how many cycles you've had before and what you find is available.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
If you are driving have a deep deep stash spot. Where are you going. If you are flying, Just forget it unless tou are buting orals(put em in a vitamin bottle or a prescription bottle.