©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

!! OK OK Switched to a cutting cycle NEED INPUT!!

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Ok GUYS i was going to go on a decent bulker buti decided that i really wanna get defined and cut which makes u look bigger also since im already at 215lbs and only 5'9 i look pretty thick and decent. Anyways let me know what u think. I've decided to go with BD again over there at gxgr.

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop (100mg) EOD
Weeks 1-10 Parabolan (200mg)/week
Weeks 4-10 Winny (50mg)/ED oral

Soo what do u guys think?? Also i wanted to throw some clen in there as well but not quite sure at which point and if it would be good.

Thanks again fellas

W

wolfyEVH

Vizzy7 said:
Ok GUYS i was going to go on a decent bulker buti decided that i really wanna get defined and cut which makes u look bigger also since im already at 215lbs and only 5'9 i look pretty thick and decent. Anyways let me know what u think. I've decided to go with BD again over there at gxgr.

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop (100mg) EOD
Weeks 1-10 Parabolan (200mg)/week
Weeks 4-10 Winny (50mg)/ED oral

Soo what do u guys think?? Also i wanted to throw some clen in there as well but not quite sure at which point and if it would be good.

Thanks again fellas

Too low of a dose of tren. i'd be running 400mg/week. and since you're running prop, i'd would have ran tren acetate and shot everyday (both tren and test everyday). no need to add clen to that cycle as its hard to put on much fat when using tren.

W

wolfyEVH

CHRIS 1 said:
Bro you need to shoot parabolan everyday. I thought it had a long ester so you could shoot it like 1-2 times a week. I know the Tren Acethate you need evey day. I just asking because I am going to Run Tren Enanthate you think I need this everday like the Tren ACE?

tren e only needs to be shot twice a week ( just like test e because of the long enanthate ester)

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
so maybe i should swith to tren e because primo every day is too expensive for me. If i were to switch to tren e what should i use with it?