©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ip Prop And Suspension Tabs?

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
Does Anyone Have Any Experience With These Products?:
I Cannot Find Anybody Who Has Used Them!
Anybody Who Knows Some One Who HAS SOME Profile IDEAS Will Greatly Be Appreciated?

Pitbull

Apr 4, 2004
Used the prop about 4 years aga and I will never use it again.......very painful shit

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
Are you referring to the liquid or tabs?
I know the liquid can be alittle painful sometimes!
But I never herd of anybody using these tabs!,before?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I will nnever use I/P shit again...I threw away 2 bottles of cyp because it was loaded with crap and was extremely painfull....

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
IP is trash, thats it! i had their tren and it was bunk as hell. wasn't painful, just was crisco in my book.

and for tabs.....nah, not possible.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
You think someone would have heard of these! Their right on the IP web page
They claim you must place under the tongue every hour because of short halflife .I,ve seen ip lab test results on there sust and there androl50 tabs,came out to 44 mg,s I was just hoping that maybe one of the vets might know someone with some EXP. on these products!
I just don,t understand why IP would take a chance in producing a product that good damage their reptiton,excuse my poor spelling habits! :confused: ;)

Pitbull

Apr 4, 2004
AKAPITBULL said:
You think someone would have heard of these! Their right on the IP web page
They claim you must place under the tongue every hour because of short halflife .I,ve seen ip lab test results on there sust and there androl50 tabs,came out to 44 mg,s I was just hoping that maybe one of the vets might know someone with some EXP. on these products!
I just don,t understand why IP would take a chance in producing a product that good damage their reptiton,excuse my poor spelling habits! :confused: ;)

Hes not worried about a reputation because there will always be newbies