©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Superdrol? Info Please

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
WHATS THE STORY IS THIS A REAL ANABOLIC STERIOD OR JUST HYPE?
I HAVE READ SO MANY DIFFERENT THOUGHTS ON THIS,SO WERE DOES THIS PRODUCT REALLY STAND?
AND IS IT ORAL ONLY OR INJECTABLE TOO? :twisted: :eek: :twisted:

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
Oral only... and effective for dry. lean gains of up to 8 - 10 lbs in a month or so.

I have experience with several people who have used this and reported to me good, dry lean gains.

It is considered a "designer" steroid... not quite like a prohormone, but the bottom line is... it works.
It is a lean-gainer substance, and i know a handful of people who like it.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
superdrol..tha only one i know designer is made by anabolic xtreme try atomicnutrition.com they have pretty good prices great customer service.if thats what your looking for hope it helps.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
I have heard it is good, but extremely hard on the liver. You also piss crazy colors.

P

pincrusher

i believe that if you are a member of the source section here, you will have it available from our major powder supplier as i believe he has it on his list ;) i could be wrong though but it doesnt hurt to check with him. :)

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
pincrusher said:
i believe that if you are a member of the source section here, you will have it available from our major powder supplier as i believe he has it on his list ;) i could be wrong though but it doesnt hurt to check with him. :)

YEP!!!
AND GREAT QUALITY!!
THATS WHY I WAS TRYING TO FINDOUT IF IT REALLY WORKS ?
AND IS IT A ANABOLIC STERIOD OR SOME PROHORMONE THING!!!
NEVER CARED TO MUCH FOR PROHORMONE JUNK!!.DID NOTHING BUT MAKE ME PISSY LIKE ALITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

P

pincrusher

i believe it is a prohormone type product based on the fact that it is legally sold right now. prohormones in general get a bad rap as there were some very powerful ones available that could go toe to toe with some of the oral steroids for performance enhancements.
the feedback so far on superdrol has been pretty good so it may not be a bad thing to give it a try. :)

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
like M1T pin.... thats pretty potent stuff... if u get from a realiable source.... the stores dont make it very potent

P

pincrusher

dr woo said:
could this be used between cycles as it is not as,
woo.
it will reduce your natural test production just like a full fledge steroid will so i would not recommend taking it between cycles since all you will really be doing is running one long extended cycle instead of taking the needed time off. dont let the lesser strength of some prohomones fool you into thinking they can be used when you are not running real aas products. they can be just as suppressive as the real ones.