©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help!!

LIL NATE

Oct 2, 2005
Hey everybody,

I need some help from you guys. I was on week 5 of a deca cycle and about to start some others when I started getting bad stomach aches. They lasted for 5 days and then became unbearable. I checked myself into the emergency room on Friday morning. They ran all kinds of tests and dont really know why but I had some sort of bad infection in my colon/bowel/intestine. I was in the hospital for three days on all kinds of strong antibiotics and pain killers. I have to go back in a week for more tests.

These are my questions.

1. I'm pretty sure that this all must have something to do with the deca. Have any of you ever heard of something like this?

2. What do I do now? Do I just completely stop or do I need to cycle down? I've never had to stop a cycle like this before. I've never come across any problem like this before. I'm obviously not going to start any other gear but what do I do now?

3. How will taking antibiotics effect all this?

Thanks guys. I appreciate your help.

Nate

LIL NATE

Oct 2, 2005
I was at 400 mg's injecting in my ass and it is good stuff. Ever heard of anything like this? I'm not even sure if its a coincidence or if the infection is related.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
An infection as specifically localized as you mentioned, lower gi tract does not sound deca related to me

N

W

wolfyEVH

not the deca....however u should be smart enough to know running deca only is a horrible cycle. your body is producing zero testosterone which isnt healthy at all.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
not steroid related

I would love somebody to correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that if you have an infection in your bowels it means your diet needs attention. That bad bacteria grew in your colon then festered there in that stinky bacteria soupy nest.

To clear up your bowels you need to weed, feed, and seed. You need to weed out the bad bacteria--those antibiotics should be doing a nuclear option on those guys. Unfortunately you are also nuking the good bacteria in your gut. So you still need to feed and seed the good bacteria. You seed by eating yogurt with acidophilus culture. This contains the good bacteria. You feed by eating nutrients that promote the good bacteria like probiotic supplements. BTW, sugar and carbs promote the bad bacteria.

I doubt steroids would play a significant role in your bowel infection.

LIL NATE

Oct 2, 2005
Thanks for all the advice guys. I guess my only question is do you all think that at this point I should stop my current cycle or continue on with my plan. Will the antibiotics have any negative effect on my cycle or should doing both be fine?