©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IP and China

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Not sure where to post this - hopefully is ok here.

So I odered some Fitropin directly from Kexing and have not received any kind of correspondence from them - then I noticed that the IP web site that contains all the information regarding products and prices says this:

Closed till futher notice , next opening day not known

It just happened Oct 1st...so I am wondering if there is any sort of connection since both IP and Kexing are in China...

Any one know what the word is?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ya and lately I have been seeing alot of seizures and busts from import in asia. just watch your ass bro

Mexmuscle

Aug 17, 2005
Dont worry. I remember IP said they were going to be closed for a few days in October when I placed my oders a couple of weeks ago. Just wait until next week or so. Their shipments to me have been so well done that they have never been caught by customs.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
Ip,uodate

Ip Is Still Taking Orders This Week,site Just Not Veiwable!
But They Can Only Send Regular Mail Until After Holidays,because Most Courier Services Closed Until After 6th For Chinese Holidays

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
dont worry be happy

:smoker: :D :eek: depending on when you orded it might be awhile!because of slow a## regular mail!
But I,m sure you will be straight I have been working with them for quite a few years,and yet have had a loss!
They might get alittle overwhelmed at times but fortune cookies always come true!!!

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I'll have to post something after I receive the package...thanks for the info though - feel less worried...