©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fedorov schmederov

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
What is the hype with this guy? He is big Ok I get that. But nobody is saying it like it is. He aint shit. He has large bone structure, Thats about it. Its a joke, Like Rocky vs the russian. And we are supposed to all follow this hype. I dont think so. If he even places top 5, I give up on the IFBB. The chest looks shitty and he doesnt have the muscle bellies. Mass yes, But no deep cuts like jay, Ronnie , or a darrem charles. His shape looks retarded from the back. I wish there was another pro league

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
are you talking about alex federov. If so hes still in his 20's and has some potential to be the biggest ever. hes already near 300 and has 10 years younger than ronnie. In his first pro contest he took a close third behind only ronnie and cutler. I thought he looked just as good as either of them.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Damn, Good point. I just think its too much hype. I think someone like Phil Heath or Jonnie Jackson will do better. I think Branch Warren has a better look and hes like a tree stump in comparison.peace

P

pincrusher

the hype with federov is with his potential once his muscles mature and develop the full bellies like colemans. he very well could be the next multi winner of the mr O but that remains to be seen. he placed 3rd in a small field over in russia but mplaced much lower in a large field of contestants.
he isnt as big as me though :D

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
No one is as big as you pin.

ya jonnie jackson is really good also. I just saw that he took second behind darren charles in a show.
I thought jackson looked alot better then darren.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
He has mass and he has potential, But not even close to colemans symetry. When hes next to ronnie he pretty much looks almost as big, But it doesnt look good in my opinion. He has heart too thats for sure. Im sure he will do alright but that pec tear,....I dont know about that one.