©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
alrighty its that time for me so lets get this one under way,

1-12 500mgs test E (orbit)
1-10 400mgs deca (organon)
14-16 tamoxifen

It would be nice to walk away with 15 to 20 lbs when all is said and done,
all coments and criticisms are welcome,

W

wolfyEVH

looks good....maybe extend the deca a week and throw some drol in the first 4 weeks.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Thanks for the input guys,
wolf I may take your advice and play around with the deca at 10 or 11 weeks as far as adding another compound that is going to wait till next cycle thanks for the impute ,

wow the deca I am on is 2cc = 200mgs and test is 1 cc = 250mgs that means 3 cc in one shot sounds good till you have a 3 cc pin packed full and you wonder if this all will go in I think I may take this whole cycle in the ass, I will add that even at 3cc it feels allot better than 1 cc of sust

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
max lift said:
Thanks for the input guys,
wolf I may take your advice and play around with the deca at 10 or 11 weeks as far as adding another compound that is going to wait till next cycle thanks for the impute ,

wow the deca I am on is 2cc = 200mgs and test is 1 cc = 250mgs that means 3 cc in one shot sounds good till you have a 3 cc pin packed full and you wonder if this all will go in I think I may take this whole cycle in the ass, I will add that even at 3cc it feels allot better than 1 cc of sust

ya just hit right and left glutes. Its so much easier and less painful.
let us know how this shit goes

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
well boys 5lbs up in weight at the end of week #3 I think the weight gain is from my diet no strenth gains yet should be any time ,
the last cycle I used sust and felt the effects 2 weeks in I guess du to the blend I set the organon deca aside and am running orbit on that as well to get a clear picture on orbits gear will keep you all posted.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I was thinking : follow your dreams, you can reach your goal, im living proof. beef cake!, beef cake!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
60_1_b.JPG

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
just wasnt getting the pumps I did on my first and decided to take some advice from my lifting partner who has been in the game for a long time he is a conservitive guy the game plan is to give 750 a go for a bit and isf it dont sit well to drop it down ,

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Thought it was time to give you all an update, so when I put this cycle together I relied on an electronic BF meter which read that I was around 17 1/2 % bf , at the start of week 2 I had myself checked with calipers and to my surprise I was 22% (not good ) I would have not gone on if I knew how fat I actually was so I made some corrections in my diet and hit the cardio 3 , 1/2hour sessions a week so now I am at 18% BF and my weight is up to 205 from 195 , 10lbs heavier lost 8 lbs of fat so far so good and only half way through.
I mentioned the electronic meter thing because it did give me a false reading and I went on when I really should of dieted a bit first,