©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Endurance and Stamina

CWBassist

Jan 4, 2005
Whats up guys, i just started getting back into my lifting today, and man what a shocker. I havent done heavy mass building lifting in awhile, and i REALLY wanna pack on the muscle from now on, Im commited, BUT, when i went in today, i did chest and tri's, and i could barely get my sets done. I had the energy, yes, but my muscular stamina was way down. I could get my first set of incline bench to 12 reps, and then it just went downhill with my chest exercises from there. I toughed it out, but it came as a suprise. What would be the best way to build my stamina back up so i can finish all of my sets and reps with a BANG, so i can really stick to it and keep growing steadily? (i know this question isnt about juice, but i need some help here). Thanks again guys, any input helps :D

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
get on some creatine, pay close attention to your diet, get lots of sleep and give it some time before long you will be back in full swing and ready for the juice
A lot of it comes down to routine get back into a regular schedule and your body will react

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
max lift said:
get on some creatine, pay close attention to your diet, get lots of sleep and give it some time before long you will be back in full swing and ready for the juice
A lot of it comes down to routine get back into a regular schedule and your body will react

good post. It will take time to get your prolonged fatigue back up there.
just be strict as hell and it will come alitle faster.