©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gettin ready for cycle #2

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i need to get ready for next cycle in like 5 weeks .. what do you think about...

1-10 sustanon (organon) 500mg/wk
1-10 Deca 300mg/wk.. ( i am still about 155lbs.)

pct clomid and nolva but probably just nolva next time...

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
mabie push the test a little longer than the deca ,11 or 12 weeks
because you are running cycles so close together you may want to get some blood work done just to make shure everything is ok,

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
well time off is 7 weeks. and time on was 7 weeks ... isnt that ok? i dont even know what to ask about bloodwork or what to ask why i want a bloodtest..

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Looks good LM. I love sust and deca is good too. Cannot wait to go again!!!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Little Man said:
i kinda dont like taking pills but how many weeks u think and how much?

If you dont like pills, I strongly advocate test prop to kick start. I dont like pills either.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Little Man said:
i kinda dont like taking pills but how many weeks u think and how much?

Since I'm only on my second cycle, you can take my advice for what it's worth. I don't want to come across as a newbie who's giving out to much advice. Give the D-bol a try, you won't be sorry! If your worried about pills, take some milk thistle or LIV52 for the liver. As long as you stay in a good dose range, and don't abuse the length of time your taking the orals, you'll be fine. Many say taking Tylenol can be harder on the liver than orals. You can take it 2 ways, either take it for the first 5 to 6 weeks of your cycle or the first 4 weeks and the last 3 weeks of your cycle. A very wise Vet here suggested I take it for the first 4 weeks and then again the last 3 weeks for another boost. I was VERY pleased!!! I felt huge and strong as an OX! I took 40mg everyday. I only took 10mg at a time 4 times during the day to keep blood levels at a constant range. If you have any questions, ask one of the vets for some more help, that's what there here for.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
WOW!!!!!! I mean, you might want to up your doses a bit, at that low you proably won't see much growth.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have you run D-bol that high before?? If so, did you experience any different types of sides? I'm curious because I bumped my last dose up to 60mg and it seemed like I experienced more water retention which in turn caused me a little shortness of breath when I got really wound up.

CHRIS 1 said:
I cant wait to go back on it will be 20 weeks that I am off on Nov 1st. I will also be using GH IGF and insuline in this cycle.

My cycle for 1st 12 weeks

Test cyp 1500-2000mg weeks 1-6
Anadrol 150mg per day weelks 1-6
Deca 300-600mg weeks 1-6

switch to:
Test Enanthate 1500-2000mg weeks 7-12
D-bol 75mg per day 7-12
Tren Enanthate 600mg weeks 7-12

After this I will swicth to cutting drugs and start my diet to cut up next for 4 months.