©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to the board, 1st cycle in 10 Years

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Hello to everyone, great forum, lots of well informed posts. Anyways I am just looking for some feedback, here is my story. I have been training since the age of 14, am 30 now. From age 17 to 20 did about 5 cycles stopped the gear for almost 10 years and finally decided to try it out again. I began my cycle the beginning of September with just Methandione (D-Bol) at 10 mg a day for the first week, 20 mg a day for the second and 30 mg a day third week up to a just a week ago. I started Deca on week 2 at 300mg a week. I started weighing in at 180lbs at 5ft 9.5 Inches and currently as of October 4 weigh 205lbs. Strength gain has been good, my max bench a month ago was at 320lbs for one am currently at 380lbs so not bad for a month. I started to see signs of gyno on week 3 so I have gone back down to 20mgs of d-bol and the gyno itchiness has stopped. I am planning on adding Sustenon to my stack in week 5 at 500mgs/week until the end of my 1st cycle on week 10. Once I start the Sustenon I will start Nolvadex and Proviron if necessary. Then Clomid and HCG to get everything up and running again. So far the gains are good, the sustenon should kick things up a bit. Anyways any input please feel free as I am rustly on the gear scene and can use any helpful advice.
Thanks in advance!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Bro you need to add some sort of test in this cycle. deca and d-bol is a horrible cycle. thats probably why sign of gyno have came.
you should have done
deca 10 weeks
some sort of test for 12 weeks
d-bol for first 4 weeks only
then weeks 14-18 pct

you shouldnt be randomly adding compunds in ass your cycle is going.
also if you have signs of gyno go straight on nolva untill signs go away

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
I have some Enthanate coming, should I add that in instead of the Sustenon? Or with it? Deca and D-Bol were always the old mass builders, I have used them in the past with great results and never a gyno problem, maybe I am getting to old!! Weird for it to start at such a low dosage. I will probably just be safe and start nolvadex for the rest of the cycle, help reduce some of the water as well which will reduce the amount I will lose when I go off. Anyways thanks for the response. Anyone read any of Britian's Mick Hart books or magazine? He encourages everyone to use Nolvadex from day one and doesn't beleive it reduces gains any, simply cuts down the water retention. I am sure I will here lots about that statement! Thanks again.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ya there no problem with running nolva the whole cycle. some people just dont need it because they dont get signs of gyno.
ya I would add the test E in there.
deca without test is just not a good thing because your body has no test production while on deca.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i dont know what the itchy nips feels like lol so i dont think i i did. it hurt a lil i think from stretching cuz my nips are pierced.