©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What Works??

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
the lion letro is helpin sum but i got a nickle size knot opn one side and a dime on the other????? i dropped the cycle and been on letro almost 2 weeks im doin 5mgs of letro a day????? will they eventually go away after a long dry peroid???? does winny dry it up???

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
sometimes it does and sometimes only surgery is the option. hopefully not in your case.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
healthfreak said:
sometimes it does and sometimes only surgery is the option. hopefully not in your case.

how long dry should i go and how long on letro???

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
well the bottom line is getting rid of the gyno signs. If you go back on cycle there always the risk of it getting worse. just stay of cycle untill you think the signs are gone.

W

wolfyEVH

SandMan-WES said:
the lion letro is helpin sum but i got a nickle size knot opn one side and a dime on the other????? i dropped the cycle and been on letro almost 2 weeks im doin 5mgs of letro a day????? will they eventually go away after a long dry peroid???? does winny dry it up???

5mg a day??? WOW!!!!!! 2.5 is more than enough and that will still kill your sex drive.

Pitbull

Apr 4, 2004
The question is what caused the gyno? What were you on?

Lion's letro also worked great for me but it was deca (progesterone) induced gyno.

W

wolfyEVH

Pitbull said:

Lion's letro also worked great for me but it was deca (progesterone) induced gyno.

can i ask how you know it was progesterone induced gyno???

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Pitbull said:

test suspension got me at 100 mgs day