©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mods And Vets??

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I AM INTRESTED IN FINDING OUT ABOUT NEW DESIGNER ANABOLICS LIKE SUPERDROL,THINGS THAT AREN,T YET BEING TESTED FOR!!!
ANY INFO OR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THESE DRUGS WOULD BE VERY USEFUL FOR ME!!! :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

I COULD REALLY USE YOUR HELP HERE!!
THANKS
AKAPITBULL :D

W

wolfyEVH

AKAPITBULL said:
I AM INTRESTED IN FINDING OUT ABOUT NEW DESIGNER ANABOLICS LIKE SUPERDROL,THINGS THAT AREN,T YET BEING TESTED FOR!!!
ANY INFO OR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THESE DRUGS WOULD BE VERY USEFUL FOR ME!!! :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

THANKS

try google my friend. If its not on google, it doesnt exist!!

P

pincrusher

AKAPITBULL said:

THANKS
if it is not yet being tested for, you will probably not find any info on the net cause that info would tend to cause it to rapidly loose its undetectable status.
undetected steroids are generally made up by labs for people with the funds to pay them to do the R & D to come up with them and stay one step ahead of the organizations that do testing.
i know of 1 source on the net that had an undetectable steroid for sale but im not sure if they still have it.