©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ok first time Taking winny Tabs always took injections

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
Ok first time Taking winny Tabs always took injections. But here’s the thing the Winstrol tabs only come in 2mg over here. That just suck’s and it’s not as strong as the injections.

Now over here the winny is cheap so I can get a lot.

My question is:

If I’m suppose to take Winstrol 50mg a day witch would add up in 37mg of injections a day then that would be 25 pills a day now the tabs are not as strong so would it be better to take like 30 tabs a day or is that to much?

Also I was going to take it for the last 6 weeks of my cycle.

What do you think if you have some input that would be nice thanks again.

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
oriansport said:
Ok first time Taking winny Tabs always took injections. But here’s the thing the Winstrol tabs only come in 2mg over here. That just suck’s and it’s not as strong as the injections.

Now over here the winny is cheap so I can get a lot.

My question is:

If I’m suppose to take Winstrol 50mg a day witch would add up in 37mg of injections a day then that would be 25 pills a day now the tabs are not as strong so would it be better to take like 30 tabs a day or is that to much?

Also I was going to take it for the last 6 weeks of my cycle.

What do you think if you have some input that would be nice thanks again.
i think 30 tabs eod would be fine. you probably don't want to go over 6 weeks with the oral.

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
jabo1jabo1 said:
i think 30 tabs eod would be fine. you probably don't want to go over 6 weeks with the oral.

Thats like 30mg a day? dont think that good! I will do at least 50mg a day

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I just stated winny a few days ago. how long does it take for full effects to kick in?

W

wolfyEVH

healthfreak said:
I just stated winny a few days ago. how long does it take for full effects to kick in?

well its active life is 48 hours, so within a couple days. hopefully you're not running this on its own

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I took BD stanoz @ 50mg ED for 4 wks. I don't know if it did anything or not. Maybe small strength gains or something. BD dbol didn't do shit for me either.