©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nutri-Vet products

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm using there Eq.....I noticed last nite that I'm starting to get veins in my shoulders...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I like G-P's enanthate....I never tried their cyp...My guess the drol would be top notch also....I'll never use Q-V again I'll tell you that...nor would I ever use I/P cyp either..I've never seen so mutch crap floating in a little tiny bottle in my life and talk about pain....
Their Eq I like because it has a little more kick than most other products...

gymrat215

Feb 11, 2006
so are they really underground? or a liscened company in mex? i want to try their prop and tren a both are real cheap..

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
I used their cyp and tren. The cyp was good but it kept crashing (i.e. falling out of solution). I had to heat and shake it a bunch to get it so it wouldn't crash. The tren is good, it was painful for me though.

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
gymrat215 said:
so are they really underground? or a liscened company in mex? i want to try their prop and tren a both are real cheap..
Bump for more info. I'd like to know as well.

dtsnow2000

Feb 17, 2006
cant vouch for the product but i can say i got my stuff in 4 days.. the reason i cant vouch.... i havent started yet. i like what im hearing though

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Mex Gear Almost Gone

bRO THE GUY THAT OWNED A FEW OF THOSE MEX COMPANIES GOT TAKEN DOWN FOR MAKING THE "ANIMAL"ROIDS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. PART OF THE BUST WAS FOR MOVING IT INTO THE US. THE GUY OWNED A FEW OF THEM. I THINK IT WAS TORNELL,DENKALL AND ANOTHER ONE. IM GOING TO TIJUANA THIS WEEK,SO ILL CHECK IT OUT FOR SURE. I KNOW SOME PLACES AND A FEW PEOPLE DOWN THERE.

dtsnow2000

Feb 17, 2006
CHRIS 1 said:
I am sure you will like it I delt with the products for about 6-8 months my friends really like the gear.What products are you going to take.

I took the cyp and 50mg d-bol . That worked well for me

just started their cyp, and eq last week. i'll start the win in about 8 weeks

viking7384

Jan 17, 2006
if you have been on there cyp for a month and a half and nothing dont forget you still have to lift there cyp kicks ass 5 weeks i have put on 20lbs.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
skullsmasher said:
Ive been on the cyp for a month and a half and nothin........honestly.

really:confused: so i guess its just oil in a bottle then:smoker: does not smell like test or have a sting to it when injected.:eek: very interesting.......honestly:eek:

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
viking7384 said:
if you have been on there cyp for a month and a half and nothing dont forget you still have to lift there cyp kicks ass 5 weeks i have put on 20lbs.

ya bro, i think this other guy is not eating or going to the gym because NUTRI-VET is the best selling mexican gear on the market period!!!!!! its everywhere.