©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is hgh or Igf worth the cash?

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
I wanted to hear from you guys who used and cycled with it.Is it worth its high dollar amount or is it overrated. I been looking to do a 6 month cycle of HGH but I'm not rich either. Any help or info would be great!!

W

wolfyEVH

oakraider1 said:
I wanted to hear from you guys who used and cycled with it.Is it worth its high dollar amount or is it overrated. I been looking to do a 6 month cycle of HGH but I'm not rich either. Any help or info would be great!!

6 month cycle of GH would be worthless i believe. Most wouldnt run it any less than 1 or 2 years. IGF however is different. that can be ran just for a few weeks and many people (not all) see great gains from it. Its very powerful stuff. Pincrusher is an advocate of using IGF-1 while using some type of strong anabolic like anadrol, dbol, test, etc.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Hgh

Old people (retired) in my family use HGH and say it helps them have less fat and more muscle without extra exercise (like walks) but that its too expensive. I know that doesn't directly apply to your bodybuilder questions but I just threw that out to you.