©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ventrigluteal paradise

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Thanks to Pinc for introducing me to this awesome injection method! Nothing like being able to fill a pin to the top and then dumping it all into one site! :bigok:

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
Thanks to Pinc for introducing me to this awesome injection method! Nothing like being able to fill a pin to the top and then dumping it all into one site! :bigok:
your quite welcome.
believe it or not i originally got this site idea from of all placed, "t-nation" one of the few good things to come from there.
prisoner #22 was the original person to post about this site and i just had the balls to try it and after seeing how easy it was to use and knowing how much i sometimes inject during very heavy cycles i said what the hell LOL
it is by far one of the best sites you can use for injecting aas gear. :)

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
pincrusher said:
your quite welcome.
believe it or not i originally got this site idea from of all placed, "t-nation" one of the few good things to come from there.
prisoner #22 was the original person to post about this site and i just had the balls to try it and after seeing how easy it was to use and knowing how much i sometimes inject during very heavy cycles i said what the hell LOL
it is by far one of the best sites you can use for injecting aas gear. :)
hey pin - where is this wonderful site?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jabo1jabo1 said:
hey pin - where is this wonderful site?

What wonderful site? Ventrigluteal paradise?? Its a beautiful secret place which only a chosen few know.

lol - j/k

I'll let Pinc respond.

W

wolfyEVH

in the ventrogluteal muscle of course. just do a search on it

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
steve0085 said:
try 5 bro, you will have to hook up an iv to get 50 in one site.

thanx pin and dr - just tried that wonderful site last night and have absolutely zero pain today, even w/ prop included in the 3cc's. i may not be able to move tomorrow but so far so good!!!!! ;)

Last edited:

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Thanks Pin, D.R. i remember discussung this back in the spring around the time of d.r.'s accident. I never tried it then. On sat. i was reading this thread and re-researched the site and took the plunge. I had mild discomfort on sunday but sat was leg day as well, hence a whole lotta pain. Now its monday and i can't tell i even injected there. This was the second inject for this cycle, the first was a quad inject and it was still sore on sat, i injected the quad on wednesday. This is a site well worth trying, myself i see no reason to try any other. Clint