©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IGF & rHGH only cycle

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Just started an IGF/HGH cycle - so far have experienced decent hunger and biceps got really pumped up last night during sex hehe...ok so...anyway the cycle looks like this:

day 1-50: 40mcg receptor grade LR3IGF1 divided into two 20mcg shots
day 101-150: 40mcg receptor grade LR3IGF1 divided into two 20mcg shots
day 1-182: 3iu HGH

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
^^sounds like 6 months.

are you gonna throw any test in there? if not, i would. 6 months of gh, igf, and test would literally transform your body. my .02.

P

pincrusher

l3i0hazard said:
Just started an IGF/HGH cycle - so far have experienced decent hunger and biceps got really pumped up last night during sex hehe...ok so...anyway the cycle looks like this:

day 1-50: 40mcg receptor grade LR3IGF1 divided into two 20mcg shots
day 101-150: 40mcg receptor grade LR3IGF1 divided into two 20mcg shots
day 1-182: 3iu HGH
what is the purpose of this cycle? if it is strictly to get totally ripped to shreds and gain a few lbs of muscle along the way then it will work great for ya. :)
you may want to think about raising the igf to 60mcg per day the 2nd run of it though.

P

pincrusher

also expect to get a tingling sensation throughout your body after you are on this for a few days. igf & gh run together are very powerful and not recommended for the beginner. you may experience numbing in your extremities also and possibly muscle cramps if you dont drink large amounts of water.. i used to have my ass & legs go numb when sitting on the shitter which made for some embarrising moments when i would get up LOL

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Haven't had the legs go numb problem, just my shoulders but it's always been like that - however it seems to be a bit worse now. No numbness or tingling yet.

I've ran two cycles of IGF now and this is the third one - but it is my first time using HGH.

The reason behind why I am running this cycle without test is because I was recently on a decent cycle and I'm making IGF & HGH part of my extended recovery. When I go back on test I will still be taking HGH and run it all the way through the cycle and into PCT where I'll start some IGF up again...

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
yeah 40mcg is probably too low since this is my third...60mcg huh? yeah - the more I think about that the more it makes sense. Thanks again Pin...

W

wolfyEVH

l3i0hazard said:
yeah 40mcg is probably too low since this is my third...60mcg huh? yeah - the more I think about that the more it makes sense. Thanks again Pin...

hell, i would have ran 60mcg my first cycle of IGF. I'd be doing at least that bro.....

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
My first IGF cycle was media grade were I ran 40mcg at the beginning and then upped it to 80mcg at the end when I found out that the dose I was doing was for receptor grade.

Second IGF cycle was 40mcg in the beginning and then upped to 53.333mcg half way through...so yeah 60mcg would make sense now since the HGH will be accompanying the IGF so I can use less.

P

pincrusher

running them together will definately increase the affects of each so you may not need to raise the igf to much. i would stick with the 60mcg and see how it does. i experienced about 4x the affects when running them together versus running them seperate.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Oh Youll Love The Gh Especially The Part When Your Waking Up At 3 A.m. Every Night Shaking Your Hand Cause The Fucker Is Numb. Man Gh Is Great. Lol

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
What about adding some clen?

Was thinking maybe about adding some clen...I've used it before but it didn't do anything for me other than make my hands shake...would it work better with IGF and HGH?

No numbness so far BigSarge...really haven't notice anything other than decent pumps in the gym.

W

wolfyEVH

i wouldnt bother with the clen. GH is a good fat burner as is