©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Abcess Worries !!!

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi Guys, How would I know If I Have An Abcess?..I did a prop shot and it was very painful the next morning. There is also a red bruse and it feels like a small hard bump under the skin where I did the shot. Is it just a bad shot.

Am I just being paranoid. I never did Prop before. Is it supposed to be more painful then others?

Please give me some input.

Thanks

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Sounds like a typical prop shot me me. :D Just keep an eye on it. If it gets bigger, red,hot, and swollen then start to worry more.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Thanks

Is Prop known for being so painful?. I am doing it every other day. MY ASS LOOKS LIKE A PIN CUSHION !!!!..It is red now, but I think is was a bad shot. What is the best size pin to use to shoot with?

Thanks for the help.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
It depends on the BA content of the prop. I dont use UG stuff so IM not up on which is more tolerable. You may try heating it before injecting. Massage the area well afterwards and also inject slowly.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
Tank, I've had that same problem before from EQ and I'm not sure why it happened, it freaked me out at first, at first I thought I'd just gone through a vein and then and Abcess but a few days later it went away, I'm guessing its the BA content also, but more info on this would be great.

Jun 19, 2005
Spead out your ed shots, prop is painful to some, other it dosesnt bother. i use my bi, tri, and delts without a big problem. sometimes it still gets me though. i use a 1'' 25 ga for these spots.