©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Class 1 and Class 2 steroids

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I hear about how steroids can be classified as either class 1 or class 2 and how it's good to mix the different types because they have different methods of action - so my question is what does the classification relate to and what are some examples of class 1 and class 2 steroids?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Yes, I've read that works especially well but how do the two differ? Like what is the action of a class 2 steroid versus the action of a class 1 one.

W

wolfyEVH

class I steroid binds to the androgen receptor (AR) a great deal. Most of your injectables are class I. Class II is steroids that work more by non-AR mediated ways such as your orals, like dbol and drol. they hardly bind to the receptor. anavar is actually a Class I, even though its an oral.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Ah I see...ok so then maybe the injectable version of dbol would be class 2 even though it is injected...

W

wolfyEVH

l3i0hazard said:
Ah I see...ok so then maybe the injectable version of dbol would be class 2 even though it is injected...

dbol is still an oral though regardless how it is taken. its binding affinity to the androgen receptor is horrible.