©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

yohimbe

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
No reason why not!

I have taken yohimbe in the past and it was very mild to me, it basically seemed to enhance my natural testosterone, I was very solid taking it. My friend that tried it couldn't sleep for a couple days. If it is meant to increase natural testosterone through the testicles then with the abscence of testicles, a woman should only have the other benefits from it ie)

:Yohimbe also increases fatty acid mobilization, it is decreasing fat synthesis and working as a great anti-depressant, especially when used in a small dosage. Yohimbe is a nootropic drug, which makes people mentally more active.

Thats my 2 cents on it! You can always check with a herbalist! They are pretty helpful with their compendium of herbs they always have behind the counter.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I dont se why they couldnt take yohimbe. its in all the fat burners and girls take those.

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
healthfreak said:
I dont se why they couldnt take yohimbe. its in all the fat burners and girls take those.
thanks guys, but still looking for someone who is certain, i think it wil be ok too but i don't want my girl to start growing a mustache or nuts!! :)