©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tennessee juvenile courts?

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
OK, I got this custody case that has ben pending for a couople of months now... Through the courts I was granted tempory custody of my son pending a trial... The ex tested positive for cocaine and ex tha first time and coke and pot the second time...

I am up 15 lbs and she has made a few comments about roids.... if she tells the court she thinks I am juicing can they or will they have me tested for roids?

I am on :
Test e/ 1g /week
Deca / 600 /wk
eq / 600 / wk

If so... and I quit now startint pct (nolva) in two weeks will I be clean enough to fool them in a month or so?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
with that much test and deca, you won't be clean in a month. the detection time for deca is listed at 17-18 months on steroid.com

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
true

but wouldn't they have to actually be looking for deca? ... I mean, you don't take a test for roids and all roids in the system show up right? ....

And aren't they pretty expensive?

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
real toughy

Humble opinion
You gotta keep this about her and not about you. Make sure that your lawyer does just that.
While this is going on I would clean house, just to be safe. Do the cycle away from the domicile and away from you boy. Make sure that the mail and computer are clean...just being safe bro.

How many weeks left on cycle and when is the court date...you may be losing some weight post cycle by then

good luck
Nitrateman

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You can get a basic cheapo steroid test for $69 or so. Thats what they cost here. If the "Ex" knows you juice and tells the courts, they could definitely have you tested for AAS. Yes they would have to test for each compound individually to identify it, but Deca is one of the most popular steroids so they would probably test for it. They would also probably do a testosterone/ept-testosterone ratio test. I would stay 100% clean of everything if I were you as long as you are fighthing for custody. Like was mentioned, Deca will be a long time in your system. If you stop all AAS now though, you could at least get your test/epi-test ratio into the normal limits and maybe thats as far as they would check.

On the flip side, cocaine is still considered a totally inappropriate drug so hopefully the courts would use reason and not let her anywhere near the children. Dont count on that though.

MdTNT

Nitrate and Tee have summed that one up [pretty good bro, I got your pm and the big problem in TN is that the courts in this state tend to take things a little over board on teh child custoody issue. Depending on what county you are in is also a factor. Williamson, Rutherford anddavidson are soem of the worse when it comes to Courts on matters of custody. If I can help further just email me or pm me.
[email protected] or [email protected]
M-